Star Wars May the 4th Lego Specials Start Tonight

Val-E

55 minutes ago, trekgate502 said:

I'm going tomorrow getting the Hoth Set (I like it), getting the Space Slug, the poster and some other goodies

I heard from multiple sources it was one person per invite no family members or anyone but you yourself and you

Your right but they said I could bring my 8 year old son with my invitation.  I guess he is not pulling out his credit card to buy the sandcrawler.

30th of April here in OZ, no discount on sets, no physical LEGO stores = no space slug and not even double VIP on SAH... we do get TFA stormtrooper and a poster woohoo! Maybe our government is trying to keep down the amount of refugees coming here so did a deal with LEGO

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ronan.46 said:

30th of April here in OZ, no discount on sets, no physical LEGO stores = no space slug and not even double VIP on SAH... we do get TFA stormtrooper and a poster woohoo! Maybe our government is trying to keep down the amount of refugees coming here so did a deal with LEGO

haha i posted my thoughts on this earlier this morning!

how awesome it living in Australia and being a fan of lego?! haha:P

Just now, trekgate502 said:

Appreciate you guys exciter1 and bold arrow posting here first that the deals are live later tonight before you try to order anything !

I'll be asleep, I'm not worried about anything until I wake up.  What I"m ordering will still be there, I'm not concerned.