Star Wars May the 4th Lego Specials Start Tonight

Val-E

6 minutes ago, psusyntar said:

Funny how it still says under "My Bag" that you can get the Mr. Freeze figure.  Doesn't show up obviously even when $75 of non-Star Wars stuff is added.

Ah well, it also says under "My Bag" that you need to spend $75 to get FREE shipping - but then gives you shipping for free regardless.

7 minutes ago, Phil B said:

Love the Free shipping. Got a Rey constraction figure for my daughter, plus a free poster for my son, used up 200 VIP points from an account I rarely use (business) and ended up spending $6.40 all in through paypal. Nice :)

Funny, my Paypal isn't working and they want me to call.  I'd rather just wait until morning...

2 minutes ago, Lordoflego said:

Got me a lil somethin 2 but waiting till morning for in-store deals plus I still have 2 coupons from the calendar for 100vip points with any in-store purchase. Those ISTs will cost me about $55...not mentioning slug set(s)

I had to use my coupons in one purchase to be able to use the points in the next purchase. Keep that in mind. They did allow me to use both in the same transaction though.

Edited by Phil B

Also FYI, any one who gets the slug set and the seals look slightly 'off' is because these boxes were put together by hand not by machine. The shop attendant saw me looking at mine and said the store had questioned Lego directly and that was the answer given. I looked at about 6 boxes and all looked the same.