Star Wars May the 4th Lego Specials Start Tonight

Val-E

Tonight starts the LEGO May the 4th Star Wars Event.  To start with, you at least get 20% off most Star Wars items.  On top of that you get your Double VIP points on all Lego Star Wars products which ends up being a decent discount.  Based on discussions in the forum, it appears that many are starting to eye up the 75094 Imperial Shuttle Tydirium

• Free shipping on all orders with no minimum.
  • Free 30602 First Order Stormtrooper (pictured above) with your order of $50 or more of LEGO Star Wars products.
  • Double VIP points on all LEGO Star Wars products.
  • Free LEGO-fied Star Wars The Force Awakens poster with all LEGO Star Wars purchases.

All offers are good from April 30th through May 4th while supplies last at all LEGO Brand Retail Stores and online at LEGO Shop@Home.

If you were lucky enough to get one of these invites below, you can get early access to a LEGO retail shop and hopefully get yourself one of those Limited run Space Slugs :)

may-4th-special-invite.jpg

Celebrate LEGO® Star Wars™ with Exclusive Offers and Free Shipping!show?id=jfOcdvfTNg4&bids=115554.10001415

If you are located in the USA: CLICK HERE
If you are located in Canada: CLICK HERE
If you are located in the UK: CLICK HERE

LEGO Star Wars May The Fourth 2016 Sale List

Item name – US MSRP / US Sale Price / CA MSRP / CA Sale Price

Other Sale Items

If you’ve made it this far you should also know that there are additional non-Star Wars items going on sale during the same sale period, from April 30th through May 4th. The items on list, too, will see the same 20% discount applied and free shipping with no minimum, but unfortunately there are no other perks to this list. Here are the items on sale:

Item name – US MSRP / US Sale Price / CA MSRP / CA Sale Price

View full blog article

1 minute ago, pstebbing said:

That's what I was thinking as well (in terms of last year).
I'm really not that intrigued to buy sets at 20% off. Even with the double VIP kick back and promos. 
There's time to decide though.

This year's selection is better than last year's . Enough said 

11 minutes ago, trekgate502 said:

so does anyone remember is it midnight eastern tonight or three or four am ?

was thinking one year it ran a few hours late

It is midnight EST when the sale goes live. Then for 2 minutes everybody watches spinning wheels. Then the site goes down for 15 minutes, after which it comes up with errors in pricing, which then get fixed in the next 30 minutes, after which the buying frenzy starts and the first reports of "Mine is in warehouse!" "Mine got cancelled but I still have the freebie showing!" etc. show up.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, stackables said:

Thinking getting the battle of Takodano. What would be a good cheap filler to get the $50 threshold?

1 minute ago, zskid00 said:

Personally I would go with the AT-AT or Snowspeeder microfighters or one of the TFA Battle Packs that are 20% off.

I assume he must have free shipping codes?

I think I have to grab the Infiltrator. One of my favorite movie vehicles when I was a kid and this version actually looks nice, minus the Maul.... Takodana is up there too but it would really only be for the minifigs. Starfighter is tempting, as I dugout my old one from 2001 recently and so much is missing from it. Lego isn't typically cool with multiple orders to grab extra promos are they?

1 minute ago, brocaesar said:

I think I have to grab the Infiltrator. One of my favorite movie vehicles when I was a kid and this version actually looks nice, minus the Maul.... Takodana is up there too but it would really only be for the minifigs. Starfighter is tempting, as I dugout my old one from 2001 recently and so much is missing from it. Lego isn't typically cool with multiple orders to grab extra promos are they?

Read the ban thread.  It seems to be arbitrary (and so every additional order is done at your own risk), but many of us place multiple orders during freebie promos and have no issues.

Just now, Sfcommando14 said:

Read the ban thread.  It seems to be arbitrary (and so every additional order is done at your own risk), but many of us place multiple orders during freebie promos and have no issues.

And the best advice given is "wait until your order is "In Warehouse" " before placing another order.

4 minutes ago, Substored said:

cant believe no one is excited about 20% off plus double vip plus Fig? Man.. for starwars its hard enough to find 20% let alone everything else on sets you actually want rather then the leftovers..

aren't folks in CA use to 20% off most SW sets already with online stores and crossing the border.

6 minutes ago, Substored said:

cant believe no one is excited about 20% off plus double vip plus Fig? Man.. for starwars its hard enough to find 20% let alone everything else on sets you actually want rather then the leftovers..

You weren't around during the 50% off SSD days.