Star Wars May the 4th Lego Specials Start Tonight

Val-E

Now the question is what to get? I mean 2 IST would be a good bet for sure....Keeps you close to the $150 and you get 2 of them. Will 2 ultimately do better than 1 slave, I don't know...but that IST seems to me to be the best option for OT SW sets at the moment, esp for that price plus double points and the other accouterments that comes with it....which will hopefully be sold for 2x that buy in :)

3 minutes ago, Chutchis said:

I noticed that the Mr Freeze freebie is still ongoing on the 30th of April. Could be another bonus?

we can only hope.  boy, lego really under-estimated the demand of this promo.  granted the recent "big" releases don't seem the be popular due to their higher price tag.  this sale will surely help.

32 minutes ago, jonnyhanukkah said:

I was holding out hope for a discounted Sandcrawler...

I just bought a Sith Infiltrator with the Toys R Us sale but I will gladly return it next week if I can get an online order in through Lego and get another round of minifigure and poster!

agreed.  wishful thinking.

the last sale on an exclusive set that i remember was the $99 b-wing in May 2013.

the 2017 May the 4th sale will probably include the ASSault on Hoth set :) 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, GregP said:

Which sets are due to be discounted in UK?

56 minutes ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

Hope it's the same list of sets to be discounted in the UK. 

What i heard from a Lego employee last weekend (so maybe take it with a bucket load of salt as we know how reliable these can be) was 10% off all SW sets not named Assault on Hoth.

31 minutes ago, GiliusThunderhead said:

What i heard from a Lego employee last weekend (so maybe take it with a bucket load of salt as we know how reliable these can be) was 10% off all SW sets not named Assault on Hoth.

Just found something on Lego Shop UK site. Store calendar says 10% off some star wars sets and Free Storm Trooper and that's it. A complete shower of ####.

http://cache.lego.com/r/stores/-/media/brand%20retail/stores/calendar/2016/may/163327%20d2c%20st_may2016_newsletter_uk.pdf?l.r2=-569995507

No mention of double VIP points bit ill wait on the shop banner to change from coming soon. Seems weird that the banner is active earlier on the US site. 

Just now, Fenix_2k1 said:

Just found something on Lego Shop UK site. Store calendar says 10% off some star wars sets and Free Storm Trooper and that's it. A complete shower of ####.

http://cache.lego.com/r/stores/-/media/brand%20retail/stores/calendar/2016/may/163327%20d2c%20st_may2016_newsletter_uk.pdf?l.r2=-569995507

No mention of double VIP points bit ill wait on the shop banner to change from coming soon. Seems weird that the banner is active earlier on the US site. 

If we get the 10% off on D2C as usual then it is better than 2xVIP.