Star Wars May the 4th Lego Specials Start Tonight

Val-E

8 minutes ago, Phil B said:

So now you are going to list the set on EBay, right?

I know I will list it on eBay, only question is when...right away, or hold on to it for a bit.....hmmm....

still no list of which SW sets will be on sale and what %?

Edited by Lordoflego

2 hours ago, jonnyhanukkah said:

And 28 Space Slugs on eBay :)

Not sure what I'll do with mine yet. Would be nice to sell it to subsidize the Hoth set but it's also fun to have limited edition sets

The Space Slug set will eventually be worth more than the ASSault on Hoth set.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Kenxxx said:

I'm chicken that mine will auction for $18, .... and then a dozen more will be sold the next day for $79 BIN!

You haven't even seen the set yet :) what if it turns out to be good - you might regret selling it sight unseen :)

2 hours ago, Deanfjr said:

I listed all three of the May the 4th promo items (slug set, figure & poster) this morning for 325 after seeing that other guys slug + trooper for 313.45. I just sold with immediate payment. so that perhaps will set the tone for the market. Start listing them boys. :beerhat:

Edited by Deanfjr
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Deanfjr said:

I listed all three of the May the 4th promo items (slug set, figure & poster) this morning for 325 after seeing that other guys slug + trooper for 313.45. I just sold with immediate payment. so that perhaps will set the tone for the market. Start listing them boys. :beerhat:

That was probably @Ed Mack, couldn't be bothered to get up early to go to the store, so he gets you to do his dirty work :D

Slave 1 and Tie Fighter are obvious choices. Don't think the MF will work unless you add something to it b/c it's $149.99. A couple Poe's X Wings or an X wing and a Death Star Final Duel and something small. I am still not sure yet. I have a couple slaves but that ship is just so nasty I would snag another either that or an EV. I figure if I can get $300 for the giveaways, that would cover the set and then some...but so far there's only one stunner doing that... @Deanfjr:)

Edited by midbenne
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Some sets are supposed to be on sale too.  Flash Speeder and Droid Transport, 20% off will probably be it.

That flash speeder just doesn't do it for me...but for 20% off + double points I could see making a spot for it...same w/that droid transporter, you mean 75086? Those could be good smaller sets to snag another mid range set too..vs. 1 big purchase. 

1 minute ago, midbenne said:

That flash speeder just doesn't do it for me...but for 20% off + double points I could see making a spot for it...same w/that droid transporter, you mean 75086? Those could be good smaller sets to snag another mid range set too..vs. 1 big purchase. 

Yep, that's the one.
75086-1.jpg?201410050944

• Like 1

Just now, midbenne said:

Kinda making that "something smells" face...That set...just like the flash speeder...just doesn't do that much for me...we'll just have to see what's what on Saturday. 

Well, I was just being facetious, but something is supposed to be on sale.  Maybe magnets?

1 minute ago, exciter1 said:

Well, I was just being facetious, but something is supposed to be on sale.  Maybe magnets?

Ahh, the ole sarcasm detector must not be functioning at work...which seems like something I should be doing now (being that I am at work) ;) Back to speculating.