42056 - Porsche 911 GT3 RS

TheOrcKing

15 minutes ago, Redtree said:

Will this be the early release in May for VIPs or is it the minecraft set?  Thanks!

I read some where that June 1st is actually an early release in the US.  It will be available at LEGO Shop at Home only, and a limited number of stores in Germany.  Then should hit most LEGO stores in July.  

Edited by jay4e

15 minutes ago, toni8284 said:

Based on what you said, in USA, it wont show up in the LEGO B&M Store on June 1st?

Where you find this information from?

http://www.lego.com/en-us/aboutus/news-room/2016/april/lego-technic-porsche

One of the latest models in the legendary 911 family, the Porsche 911 GT3 RS, is appearing as a detailed LEGO® Technic model. The exclusive LEGO set of the exceptional sports car, which has been developed in close conjunction with Porsche AG, will initially be available at shop.LEGO.com from June 1st, 2016, as well as in the 13 LEGO stores throughout Germany and Austria. It will be available in other stores from August 1st, 2016.

2 minutes ago, yang said:

http://www.lego.com/en-us/aboutus/news-room/2016/april/lego-technic-porsche

One of the latest models in the legendary 911 family, the Porsche 911 GT3 RS, is appearing as a detailed LEGO® Technic model. The exclusive LEGO set of the exceptional sports car, which has been developed in close conjunction with Porsche AG, will initially be available at shop.LEGO.com from June 1st, 2016, as well as in the 13 LEGO stores throughout Germany and Austria. It will be available in other stores from August 1st, 2016.

Got it. Thanks

3 hours ago, Battrax said:

As long as I get mine. This is going to be a bloody expensive year for my own sets. The Porsche, the Bucket Wheel Excavator, the new Speed Racers....

And the Ideas Caterham! How could I forget that?

This is going to be a good year for petrolheads who love LEGO.  Hopefully this GT3RS is going to be the beginning of a series of  "UCS Technic Supercars".

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Battrax said:

And the Ideas Caterham! How could I forget that?

This is going to be a good year for petrolheads who love LEGO.  Hopefully this GT3RS is going to be the beginning of a series of  "UCS Technic Supercars".

I don't think we will see the Caterham this year.  If we do, BONUS!

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

I would have liked and expected much less human involvement 

Hopefully this is getting a lot of extra hands on because of limited runs. i would be more concerned seeing a huge auto packing line for this thing.

though those line workers seemed pretty well practiced already...