42056 - Porsche 911 GT3 RS

TheOrcKing

2 minutes ago, c_rpg said:

How did I miss this? I checked at 1AM: coming soon, I checked again at 7:30AM: coming soon, I check it now (8:30AM): out of stock???

Lol.  We are still waiting here in the USA, and the set is now 'sold out' in Western Europe already ???...  That seems a little concerning to me as well ?...

Just now, Fenix_2k1 said:

There's a problem somewhere.  I don't think it was ever actually "Available"

Yeah probably, but why only change the status now? They must have known this beforehand? Maybe there is a QC issue?

Does anyone know: let's say I order one now and they ship it on july 1st. Do I still get the fountain?

Just now, c_rpg said:

Yeah probably, but why only change the status now? They must have known this beforehand? Maybe there is a QC issue?

Does anyone know: let's say I order one now and they ship it on july 1st. Do I still get the fountain?

Based on previous experience, no. You get whatever freebie is available at time of shipping. 

4 minutes ago, plastic passion said:

up in CA here....  guessing if its going to go.... it should be in 15+ minutes or so.... 

I'm right with you there Plastic.  Maybe we can bring down the TLG side here in the US together, just you and me...  Lol.

5 minutes ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

Based on previous experience, no. You get whatever freebie is available at time of shipping. 

Lame. Now I'll have to get another UCS or ideas set.

4 minutes ago, thehornedrat said:

Well, if you check out Jim's review in EuroBricks (and likely others as well), there seems to be a mistake in the instructions and switching the gears are out of sequence. A totally embarrassing and unacceptable error. Since this set is geared towards (rich) motorheads.

It's possible, but it would be very expensive to replace everything at the last moment. As we saw in the video, packaging was all done manually.

Well, if anyone got one they are going to be in with a nice flip!

Perhaps it has indeed been pulled and they are going to fix the manual by inserting a modification sheet manually. That will look nice, won´t it.

In other news, neither TB nor SOH are available in Europe.

Just unbelievable to see LEGO fail over and over again with stupid errors in new sets, press releases with false information, release date issues and so forth. Is it really THAT hard to manage a toy company properly? I mean there are a lot of more "important" companies out there which don't have any of those problems at any time. So maybe it IS the staff at TLG...

3 minutes ago, Frank Brickowski said:

Just unbelievable to see LEGO fail over and over again with stupid errors in new sets, press releases with false information, release date issues and so forth. Is it really THAT hard to manage a toy company properly? I mean there are a lot of more "important" companies out there which don't have any of those problems at any time. So maybe it IS the staff at TLG...

Wall-E says "Relax"

Ain´t no rushin us to get tings right!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frank Brickowski said:

I'm giving them another 14 minutes, until 00.30 and then call it bedtime.  

After all, it is not a limited set, so if they are available, they will be so tomorrow morning.  And if not available, well, we kind of already know now why not...