42056 - Porsche 911 GT3 RS

TheOrcKing

1 minute ago, lukiepete said:

That said, I should take photos of mine for posterity's sake. If this is selling for double MSRP, there's really no choice but to be a QFLL. I did the same with two MFs over the holidays... those were going like hotcakes!

These buyers will be the same ones that bribe to get themselves to the top of a waiting list for a real car so it´s just a question of selling before the market gets saturated. A lot of people don´t have a local lego store or the inclination to waste time going to one and are now shouting at their PA´s to get me a frigging car NOW or you are FIRED.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, lukiepete said:

That said, I should take photos of mine for posterity's sake. If this is selling for double MSRP, there's really no choice but to be a QFLL. I did the same with two MFs over the holidays... those were going like hotcakes!

http://www.jimspancakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/millenium-falcon-pancake.jpg

• Like 7

Guy at the Berlin store claimed that they received 70 Porsches. No doubt that they all sold as he said that 40 had gone when I was there an hour after opening.

Would have loved to grab one but don't have the luggage space. 

Just say to the airline staff "Do you know who I am?"

Yay !!!  Stood in line by the San Diego Lego store with 5 other people; we all walked out with two sets each.  But they would give us only one fountain, even after buying two Porsche's... 

Make sure you check the sets over, this dude tried to give me one with a smashed corner.  Don't know what he was thinking.  Can go back tomorrow if they still have them then, but I doubt they will last that long...

I got two now, and I'm happy with that... for now...

2 hours ago, Val-E said:

Thats about $615 USD! Good lord... $499 USD seems like a bargain!

Edited by tacsniper

The one listed at 900 already has 52 followers! Truly a good day for those lucky enough to get any on day one.

In Europe, B+M shops are your best bet since it is now TOOS online and limit 1 anyway.

Edited by Val-E