What did you do today?

Needed a decent home for the Blackstone, so I built a table out of 2 x 3 pine and a mold out of scrap and hard board for the 4’ x 2’ poured concrete slab top. Little heavier than I liked, but the casters are rated for 650 pounds. Cooked pizza last night on it. Bacon and eggs for breakfast this morning and doing burgers tonight. #griddle lifea9c0e7f04e4fb17202293805f83b6f3f.jpg

• Like 9

I am finishing up the long process of closing out my storage unit and getting prepped to sell.   I moved the last of the shelves upstairs around 11:00 PM last night, and today (between working the day job) I've been unboxing, sorting and shelving sets.   I picked up the last two loads and swept out the unit yesterday, to that chapter is closed.   I can't finish building my theater room until I clean it out, so lots of stuff going on the market soon.   :)

Oh, since non-LEGO stuff, I'll focus on the room itself.   :D   It now has walls, doors, and climate control.

June 9th Update - Web.jpg

Edited by CyberVinnie
  • Like 9

Celebrated that the negative feedback(the only one I have ever received) on eBay doesn't count towards my score anymore since it has been a year. Finally at 100% Feedback! The buyer wanted me to ship to a forwarding company and I said no and cancelled. He left bad feedback. I asked him and eBay to remove and they didn't. He brought my score down to 88% and it has slowly been going up as I receive more positive but now that it doesn't count. I'm at 100% HOORAY!!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Saruman said:

Celebrated that the negative feedback(the only one I have ever received) on eBay doesn't count towards my score anymore since it has been a year. Finally at 100% Feedback! The buyer wanted me to ship to a forwarding company and I said no and cancelled. He left bad feedback. I asked him and eBay to remove and they didn't. He brought my score down to 88% and it has slowly been going up as I receive more positive but now that it doesn't count. I'm at 100% HOORAY!!

i was left negative feedback once because i wouldn't lower the price before purchase 😄

12 minutes ago, joneyyy1981 said:

i was left negative feedback once because i wouldn't lower the price before purchase 😄

I got a neutral on BL because USPS delivered the package a day late... after I had upgraded it to Priority Mail for free, so he still got it 2 days ahead of the USPS Ground shipping speed he paid for 🙄

• Confused 1

I got up early, ran, showered, put on work clothes, and drove to work.  Remarkable because this is the first time since Monday, March 9 that I was here.  It's a large assembly factory - and everything feels different.  Hardly anyone around in the office areas.  The plant floor feels different.  The cafeteria is bagged lunches only - no forks, napkins, condiments, etc.  Everyone wearing masks of course.  It's about 900,000 square feet, and we can only enter/exit through two doors.

I cleaned out my desk and taking my big computer monitor home - that's the reason I came in.  I suspect this will be my last day here this year.

27 minutes ago, rpaulson7 said:

I got up early, ran, showered, put on work clothes, and drove to work.  Remarkable because this is the first time since Monday, March 9 that I was here.  It's a large assembly factory - and everything feels different.  Hardly anyone around in the office areas.  The plant floor feels different.  The cafeteria is bagged lunches only - no forks, napkins, condiments, etc.  Everyone wearing masks of course.  It's about 900,000 square feet, and we can only enter/exit through two doors.

I cleaned out my desk and taking my big computer monitor home - that's the reason I came in.  I suspect this will be my last day here this year.

And yet people still continue to push for kids to be crammed into schools this year...

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, MinifigW said:

I got a neutral on BL because USPS delivered the package a day late... after I had upgraded it to Priority Mail for free, so he still got it 2 days ahead of the USPS Ground shipping speed he paid for 🙄

I got a neutral about a month back because a new user had issues with offsite Paypal and I guided him through the process to get the payment made.  He was genuinely happy with the order, but not with the offsite paying since he didn't know how to do it.  Ugh.  

I have since gotten rid of offsite payment since new users were constantly having issues knowing what to do and seasoned buyers never used it.  

On 7/12/2020 at 4:03 PM, BricksBrotha said:

Picked up our barn door, about a 50min drive Round trip to avoid $40 delivery charge. Now just need to add stain and hardware then install in the basement. 

E54933E1-7F3D-4F6C-A144-AC68D01DE03E.jpeg

Lol,  nothing like free cheap labor to save a few bucks!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

started process of Refinancing home...nab me some 2.5%

Excellent.  I did that recently as well.  Was able to cash out some equity - If only there were some consumer goods that I could purchase at a discount and hold onto until the holiday season to double my money ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...