What did you do today?

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 4:45 PM, Alpinemaps said:

Word of advice - stopping to watch videos might be counter to increasing efficiency. emoji23.png

Finished houses. emoji23.png

Nice houses.  A bit of advice for the next houses you do. Decorate the roof tops first, let the candies/design setup, then put them in place. Your pieces won't slide off the roof.. Just a thought. lol  Kudos on the houses. lol 

6 minutes ago, house72 said:

Nice houses.  A bit of advice for the next houses you do. Decorate the roof tops first, let the candies/design setup, then put them in place. Your pieces won't slide off the roof.. Just a thought. lol  Kudos on the houses. lol 

OMG.  I don't know why this has never occurred to me!  Seriously, never thought about doing it that way.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought it was not today, this past weekend my family and I used some of our Lego profits to buy a beagle /cocker spaniel rescue puppy.  I did not even know a puppy was on the radar until a day before it happened.  She is quite the little barker and is now quiet at the moment after a little training.  Fingers crossed.  The kids are so happy!

Times like this help my wife see the value of Lego investing, if only for a moment.

IMG_20181230_134928635.jpg

IMG_20181229_190904903.jpg

• Like 4

13 hours ago, LegoWalker4 said:
Thought it was not today, this past weekend my family and I used some of our Lego profits to buy a beagle /cocker spaniel rescue puppy.  I did not even know a puppy was on the radar until a day before it happened.  She is quite the little barker and is now quiet at the moment after a little training.  Fingers crossed.  The kids are so happy!

Times like this help my wife see the value of Lego investing, if only for a moment.

Same story here .. But a goldendoodle pup. No barking, but lots of nipping.

We all adore her though ...

Message_1546348847848.thumb.jpeg.7b262a3ff8c94213cac63f82322750df.jpeg

IMG_20181227_194930_271.thumb.jpeg.3406aee14a870ead97530086ed572413.jpeg

• Like 4

Took a walk on a newly built road while my five year old daughter rode her bike. It was closed to traffic and built into the deep pine woods leading away from town. Pretty amazing. Complete silence and beauty. Hate to see traffic start rolling down it, or the developments start. It was like someone had carved a path just for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Phil B said:
Same story here .. But a goldendoodle pup. No barking, but lots of nipping. 
We all adore her though ...

Congrats on the Goldendoodle. We got a GD puppy last summer but lost it to Parvo. Now we have to wait for the virus to be 100% gone. But fingers crossed we will get another GD this summer. They’re great dogs, enjoy!

• Sad 1

Congrats on the Goldendoodle. We got a GD puppy last summer but lost it to Parvo. Now we have to wait for the virus to be 100% gone. But fingers crossed we will get another GD this summer. They’re great dogs, enjoy!
Thanks for the tip about Parvo. First time dog owners. Now worried of course, because we've been walking our 9 week old puppy in our neighborhood where there are many other dogs. Guess that's going to stop until she's a few months older ... :-/

Thanks for the tip about Parvo. First time dog owners. Now worried of course, because we've been walking our 9 week old puppy in our neighborhood where there are many other dogs. Guess that's going to stop until she's a few months older ... :-/

Be sure pup has gotten both rounds of shots. Ours had gotten his first round, but based on what we’ve figured out, the pup was infected prior to his first shot.

But even with the first shot, it’s a dangerous, hardy disease, so definitely be careful.

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

Be sure pup has gotten both rounds of shots. Ours had gotten his first round, but based on what we’ve figured out, the pup was infected prior to his first shot.

But even with the first shot, it’s a dangerous, hardy disease, so definitely be careful.

Alright - checked her vet papers - we're past the second Parvo shot already (done within 24hrs of getting her last Thursday). We should be good :)

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...