What did you do today?

19 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

image.png

You are a braver man than I (or a more experienced one), for finding/knowing that.

1 hour ago, lazuli16 said:

Don't be a tease. Give us the details. ?

Getting LOST Podcast.  It's a podcast about the TV Show LOST.  The premise was one of the guys had never seen LOST, the other guy had seen it 7 times.  They did an episode-by-episode watch thru.  Right now, they are alternating between a binge watch of the seasons and character analysis episodes.  After they finish their binge watching, they're going to do "Chronologically LOST", which will (as you might assume), be watching a cut of LOST pieced together from the earliest chronological time in the show until the latest.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, exciter1 said:
U.S.S. Yorktown

Leave my Wal Marts alone. default_wink.png

I’d buy you a drink, but I’m in Columbia for an Imagine Dragons show. PM me if you want any restaurant or activity recommendations. Unfortunately the areas best boat captain is out of town.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 12:37 PM, LegoWalker4 said:
Bought a Mickey Mouse phone, yes literally, at a flea market.  This video link shows what happens when the phone rings and I am not computer savvy enough to embed the link.

HAHAHAHA!!! I’d never thought I would see this posted on this thread. I pick one of these at a garage sale a couple months ago. I was thinking about reselling it, but haven’t had a chance to sneak it out of my daughter’s room.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I made a $650 sale via Bricklink that included my only two Piggy Pirate Ships (163% gain), all four Riddler Riddle Racers (460% gain), and my only three Nexo sets, Jestro's Volcano Lair (59% gain).

What makes this sale more notable is that it pushed my "cash on hand" total to over $10,000 for the first time ever (combined PayPal and actual cash).  I'm stacked on cash for the next round of Walmart price drops, but that isn't coming........

Not sure how my $10k stacks up against others in this hobby (and it doesn't matter), but I feel like that's a good landmark and makes me feel like I'm coming out ahead on this.  Someday I might even tell my wife how much cash on hand there is!  Knowing that within 24 hours of that announcement, there will be someone at the house generating a quote for new floors on the main level.

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

• 3 weeks later...