What did you do today?

Swine?

Lol

I only got the cameras about two months ago. First couple of times I thought it was a German Shepard that was loose.

I have a huge mountain behind me with tons of coyotes so it's no wonder that they wander my neighborhood looking for cats and other goodies to snack on at night.
  • Like 1

I ran a 3:32:08 marathon at Grandma's Marathon in Duluth, MN.  A personal best by 14 minutes. 

A PR! That's fantastic!

My slowest half was just a minute or two slower than your PR. I couldn't even imagine running a full.

I miss running. I hurt my foot on my last half a couple years ago and just let myself get completely out of it.

Guest TabbyBoy

I went to a communication presentation at Caterham Cars near Gatwick Airport. The best bit was having a drive in a 270R which is great fun with your arse only an inch from the ground. BTW I confirm that the LEGO 21307 620R model is quite accurate.

IMG_0987.JPG

IMG_0988.JPG

14 minutes ago, thebrickdad said:

Come over to London, we've got hundreds of thousands of them emoji1.png

I'd move in a heartbeat if a realistic option!!! -- Luckily I'm employed by a company where I work remotely [have laptop+internet, will travel] with offices in the UK, so I'm a step closer than many. :)

Guest TabbyBoy

The problem with outer London is that there's rarely a free parking space anywhere near your home. I'm so glad that I live nowhere near it.

I've been looking at new cars today as I've cashed in a lot of Bitcoin and Ether just before the current "crash". I'll buy the coins back as soon as they start to rise again.