TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

20 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

Hey moderators, you guys had 8 hours to get your fill of the Ferrari F40 since I posted it. Time to let everyone else get in on it. Don't be jerks.

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=57855786

Pot meet kettle...

I’ve been away for 3 weeks with very little internet access. The other mods don’t always watch this thread as closely.

Happy New Year to you too, your kind words are always appreciated. /s 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gregpj said:

Pot meet kettle...

I’ve been away for 3 weeks with very little internet access. The other mods don’t always watch this thread as closely.

Happy New Year to you too, your kind words are always appreciated. /s 

No worries. I was teasing you guys since my posts are hidden. The 15% coupon is no longer valid. You guys can still use the 10% Rclub on it. The ferrari seems under hoarded. Less than 50 legit resellers listing this on ebay and bids are going up. Amzn reseller has this now at 199. Seems like a no brainer.

2 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

No worries. I was teasing you guys since my posts are hidden.

Fair enough... I had one F40 that I bought during initial VIP release (with the intent of building but never did). My son built it in November and it's a lot nicer in person than the pictures ever did justice. I would imagine it will do well after retirement if not hoarded but it's not for me.

4 hours ago, gregpj said:

Fair enough... I had one F40 that I bought during initial VIP release (with the intent of building but never did). My son built it in November and it's a lot nicer in person than the pictures ever did justice. I would imagine it will do well after retirement if not hoarded but it's not for me.

This set should get some love from Ferrari fans. It's got a lot of good reviews on amazon.com. It sold quite well during x'mas. It went as high as 200USD.

Edited by ChristopherJB

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, eliminator said:

LEGO STAR WARS Rebel Combat Frigate 75158 now down to $104.99 (down from $149.99)

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=87397196

Weird, its discounted but $104.99 shows as regular price on site.

A quick scan and other sets show at around 30% off too: 60125, 76057, 70352

Nothing to get excited about though but its worth to keep checking the prices I guess.

7 hours ago, lobo1969 said:

Weird, its discounted but $104.99 shows as regular price on site.

A quick scan and other sets show at around 30% off too: 60125, 76057, 70352

Nothing to get excited about though but its worth to keep checking the prices I guess.

I noticed these as well and because they're technically the new regular price, they may go down even more if corresponding themes go on sale. *fingers crossed*

The yellow sub was back in stock 25% off on TRU last night. Slap on that 10% RClub to get it cheaper.

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=101624116#closeFindItInStore

Not sure how many they had but I put in 18 orders and it was still in stock. Woke up this morning and it was gone. You can still find it in stores. For those in Lower Mainland, it's in stock in Coquitlam. Langley also has them.

Edited by ChristopherJB
update

• 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, lobo1969 said:

Thanks lobo1969!  Snagged 2.  Now just have to wait and see if they actually ship and then hopefully arrive in decent condition.

I ordered 2 Spidey Ultimate Bridge Battles (76057) and 2 Yellow subs (21306)two weeks ago and all 4  arrived in one box with no padding what so ever!!  Yellow subs were relatively ok, but the Bridge Battles were a write-off.   Need to take them back but just haven't gotten a moment to get out to the store.

Damn! I missed Kwik-E-Mart! I got a bunch of Spidy Bridges in store which included the Creator Pug freebie as well as a $10 lego card. Pretty great deal imo, as well I put in an order for Technic CLAAS for $127.97, but it said it was backordered so I have my doubts that I'll get them. Fingers crossed.

I've noticed that the Spidy bridge is sold out pretty much everywhere now so if you see them instore and were hoping to get it at some point, now's the time!

Edited by jimmajenga