TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

22 hours ago, lobo1969 said:

LEGO CITY Volcano Heavy-lift Helicopter 60125 now on sale for $75.57. Great deal considering the original price of $180

Also Wonder woman 76075 is 40% off

Yea, I grabbed a couple minty Volcano Heavy-lift Helicopters yesterday... couldn't resist that price!
I thought about the WW set but held back. Any idea if it's expected to retire soon? Would mean a short life..

1 hour ago, jimmajenga said:

Yea, I grabbed a couple minty Volcano Heavy-lift Helicopters yesterday... couldn't resist that price!
I thought about the WW set but held back. Any idea if it's expected to retire soon? Would mean a short life..

WW OOS at Lego.ca so chances are good its is done. Maybe I should grab 10...

On 3/24/2018 at 4:03 PM, lobo1969 said:

WW OOS at Lego.ca so chances are good its is done. Maybe I should grab 10...

Dang... may have fudged up. Oh well. A lot of superhero sets seem to have potential then completely bomb so I'm over it :P
Still tons at my tru and on the website so it may go on sale again.

13 hours ago, Substored said:

uggh this is what i get for not paying attention for a few days. missed them all. 

I was in the same boat but then I got smart and just followed this thread allowing every response to be emailed to me real time (look at the top of this thread). This thread isn't so busy where you will be spammed with emails.

On 3/27/2018 at 10:10 AM, lobo1969 said:

I was in the same boat but then I got smart and just followed this thread allowing every response to be emailed to me real time (look at the top of this thread). This thread isn't so busy where you will be spammed with emails.

now thats an idea.. ;P

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, bigreen said:

TRU canada has a sale of "25% off all regular price lego".

Luckily for us, LEGO TECHNIC CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC 42054 @159.99 is considered as a regular priced lego.

see here: http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=87397276

after this extra 25% off, the total discount is near 50% to its MSRP.

Was just about to say this would be a great way to get the new JW sets, but nope.. ends in .94, womp womp.

27 minutes ago, bigreen said:

Luckily for us, LEGO TECHNIC CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC 42054 @159.99 is considered as a regular priced lego.

Apparently the Diner counts too!  Missed that though.  I had an R Club email for 15% off on-line purchases over $100 on regular priced items.  It worked with the CLAAS!   Probably should have loaded up on a few other things but didn't have time this morning.  

36 minutes ago, bigreen said:

Thanks bigreen - in for one. 

1 minute ago, Zender said:

Anyone have an extra R Club email for 15% off on-line purchases over $100 on regular priced items?

Didn't seem to get this... was it targeted?

The email I received seemed to be for all R club members.  If you didn't get one and are an R club member, maybe call Customer Service?

Too bad almost all the new stuff are excluded. Any whats with the limit on CMF of 3? I would buy a box at 25% off if they will just remove the stupid limit.

TRU Canada, like common, even LEGO City Great Vehicles Forest Tractor 60181 is not 25% off? Get with the times or you will be go down like your parent company in the US!

Edited by tacsniper

2 hours ago, mongrelhorde said:

It should. I did a an in-store pick up and got the 25% off. As a bonus, if you spend $50+ on an in-store pick up you should get a $10 off coupon.

Really? The location I went to was buy 2 get the 2nd 50% off. Basically 25% off two equal items which I did but its not in the spirit of everything 25% off across the board ($X.99 items)