TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

You're lucky, none of my TRUs had any of the 50% off sets!  I did take advantage of the online sale [additional 15% off], which brought the total discount to 32% for some sets.  I mostly grabbed a couple of copies of small Star Wars sets with interesting minifigures.  At this point, I'm mostly out of the game and typically buying for myself, though.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Rebel Bricks said:

Thank you for the clarification :)

Do you know what the upcoming 20% off is going to be applied to? Specific sets or all Lego?

Might only be certain Technic sets... (The flyer arrived at my house today)

52E3586F-B2CC-4F0F-85A0-F27E425B3A82.jpeg

937862A2-DD38-4404-ABFB-61F00ADA9303.jpeg

Edited by Shneebs
  • Thanks 1

Went nuts on the 50% off for the frirst week and picked up six ninjago, missed the Jurassic park figs.. nothing i wanted to buy. And this coming week starting to have the same problem. Might just pick up the advent star wars calendar for the kids and something else just to get one.  Really hope to see some good sales for the harry potter figs.

Any ideas on what to buy to get over the $75 mark for the Harry Potter Bricktober freebie? Disney Princess, Elves, Junior sets @ 20% off... I was looking at 41157 (Rapunzel Caravan) @ $40 ea as a potential, was cross checking with Bricklink... noticed pretty high re-sale prices on Junior Incredibles 2 sets... if you take one of each of the 3 available sets, it comes out to $75.91... thoughts on return potential?

Also, I was surprised to see very high re-sale prices listed on Bricklink for this year's Marvel Avengers Infinity Wars Bricktober set... looks like current lowest available price is $40! I would have thought the Harry Potter set would have been the most in demand... but its not far behind on Bricklink - showing $37 lowest available price...

Edited by Shneebs

59 minutes ago, Hansolo55 said:

Planning my attack today for the HP promo packs. My TRU has captain phasma and Lloyd BrickHeadz available at full MSRP. Should I be arm sweeping these? Lol

Ive been clearing mine out of Lloyd, Phasma, and Finn. Sold a whole bunch for $18+ on BL already. 

6 hours ago, Vodium said:

Ive been clearing mine out of Lloyd, Phasma, and Finn. Sold a whole bunch for $18+ on BL already. 

I got 3x BH Lloyd (all that were left) 1x BH Wu, 1x BH Hermione and 1x BH Harry / Hedwig... for a bit over $80 before tax... all at RPP unfortunately... hopefully the Harry Potter minifig set is worth it. 

19 minutes ago, lobo1969 said:

The HP giveaway is mostly gone in my area already. 2 of 3 stores 'soldout' last night already so I imagine the 3rd store is out of stock as I type this. Somewhat surprising has the other mini fig giveaways actually  were still in stock for the whole week if you wanted one. 

Not a surprise to me. This was the one everyone was taking about the most given its Harry Potter. The other sets have mostly lame figures. 

went to my store yesterday.. Picked up a couple of the elves sets to get me one HP. The lady asked me which give away i wanted.. they still had ningajo, jurassic world and HP's left. NO super heroes. I may have to go back and pick up a Jurassic world one. Its the only one im missing. 

As far as the sets go.. Im very impressed with all the minifiges. Even the ninjago set has some cool figs. big thumbs up on the Bricktober sets this year. 

%15 off From the 29th - 31st, online only.

There's also spend $50 for in store pickup get $25 savings card. Might be able to double dip?

Toys"R"Us Babies"R"Us
ONLINE ONLY!  OCT 29 -31.  15% off your entire* purchase!
*Valid on items ending in .99 only. Excludes Peg-Pérego, Thule, Clek, Nuna, Halo, Baby Jogger, Maxi-Cosi, Quinny, Diono, Britax, Playtex Diaper Genies and refills, Medela breast pumps, video games, video game systems, gift cards, pre-paid cards, pre-orders, special orders or Buyer Protection Plan.
Shop Toy! Shop Baby!
Limited Time Offer.  Spend $50 and Get a FREE $25 savings coupon* when you order online and pick up in-store.  Learn More!  *Savings coupon issued on eligible product purchases when picked up in-store.  While they last.  Valid on your next in-store purchase of $100 or more (before taxes) on regular price items until november 1, 2018.  Conditions apply.  See coupon for details.  Learn More!

Triple if you convince them to give you a sent of Bricktober minifigs....
I made an online order over the weekend and just picked it up tonight. 2 separate $50 orders to get a couple of the 25% off coupons for later xmas gift purchases.

Wasnt concerned about the bricktober freebie, figured it would be all gone by the time I got in.

Turned out they had 3 packs left sitting on the customer service counter, so I politely asked if in-store pick up qualified for the free minifigures. She checked the 2 orders totaled over $75 and tossed a box in.

Nice that they dont need to scan the promos so it seems they'll be flexible giving them out.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

• Like 1