TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

$75 will be easy for some as there are 3 half price sets for the week starting on the 5th. Half price sets to get the Ninjago figs... let the temptation begin :P 

Technic Air Race Jet $189.99 --> will be $94.97

City Volcano Exploration Base $149.99 --> will be $74.97

Superheroes Knightcrawler Tunnel Attack $64.99 --> will be $32.47

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jimmajenga said:

$75 will be easy for some as there are 3 half price sets for the week starting on the 5th. Half price sets to get the Ninjago figs... let the temptation begin :P 

Technic Air Race Jet $189.99 --> will be $94.97

City Volcano Exploration Base $149.99 --> will be $74.97

Superheroes Knightcrawler Tunnel Attack $64.99 --> will be $32.47

Is this flyer online somewhere? Or did you get it in the mail.

5 hours ago, Elkkthunder said:

can you buy the bricktober pack separate? I have done this was other promos in the past

Technically, I'm pretty sure they're only suppose to be giveaways for the promotion, and if there are any left afterwards they're suppose to be returned to vendor... not all stores are as strict about this format because I don't think they can really prove whether they were all given away through the promotion (without extreme detective work that's not even worthwhile). 
You might get lucky after the week of the promotion if any are left, I think it's very unlikely you'll be able to buy the week of though. But again, you might get lucky if you're in the right area code! :P 

Just like bogo clearance. Most places don't have that... but apparently some do... and all year long... lucky buggers haha

19 minutes ago, dbrouge said:

Extra 15% off this weekend (online only; w/ the usual .94 exclusion). Can be applied on top of already discounted sets (including the 50% Knightcrawler that is still in stock).

Ninjago docks seem excluded somehow, but works on DB.

what is DB?

NM Destiny Bounty

Edited by Elkkthunder

1 minute ago, Codes said:

Yes, I was just about to post that Amazon has some decent prices ATM.  Although, if I can get the same price at TRU, I'd rather support them!

Seems as though Amazon.ca is working hard to match TRU and Walmart for online sales. Perhaps trying to put a nail in TRUs coffin?

12 hours ago, tacsniper said:

Can you give us the break down on how to get the 12% rebate?

I wrote about it before but I think the mods either did not approve my post or it was posted somewhere. 2 months ago, there was an offer if you applied for the PC card, link it to the Shopper Optimum card. When you go purchase GCs at shoppers with the PC card, you can rack up points which is equivalent to about 12% rebate. The 12-15% is in points value. But to max it out, you use the points at Loblaws or Superstore to purchase food or other GCs. Loblaws usually have 15% off Sportchek gift cards so I would use the points there to rack up more discounts. The important thing is do you shop at superstore, loblaws or Shoppers, if so, this is the way to do it. You can also load up those PS4s or Nintendos whenever they have them on sale at Shoppers. You can also shop for gas at Esso to rack up even more points.

Edited by ChristopherJB
update