TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

Looks like the .94 bug is fixed? I did manage to pickup a couple battle packs for myself, and non-lego related i got the new Black series Dewback and the Mattel T-Rex, all for in store-pickup.

The %15 off code seemed broken too in that it applied to sale items when it said it wouldn't. So the Dewback came to like $60 or something, pretty stoked about that.

Edited by Sandwraith

Same here:

Description: LEGO Star Wars Death Star 75159
Item#: 25169457
Quantity: 1 @ $449.95

Shipping Method: Standard Ground
Description: LEGO Creator Expert Assembly Square 10255
Item#: 25488805
Quantity: 1 @ $229.45

Shipping Method: Standard Ground
Description: LEGO Creator Expert London Bus 10258
Item#: 26881678
Quantity: 1 @ $134.95

So, all my items at 25% off (Death Star, Technic Porsche, DO) I received on Wednesday and Thursday.  I didn't actually think the orders would go through!  Happy they did (wallet not so much).

I don't recall ever seeing a sale/glitch quite like this before at TRU Canada.  Does anyone recall something like this happening at TRU or any other Canadian retailer?

23 minutes ago, kouks said:

So, all my items at 25% off (Death Star, Technic Porsche, DO) I received on Wednesday and Thursday.  I didn't actually think the orders would go through!  Happy they did (wallet not so much).

I don't recall ever seeing a sale/glitch quite like this before at TRU Canada.  Does anyone recall something like this happening at TRU or any other Canadian retailer?

Nice!

Couple years ago their ebay site had items listed at like %75 off, it was mostly City sets if i recall? But after that they implemented to max 3-5 per order haha.

They have also had BOGO %50 off in the past that applied to "hard to finds". Regret not grabbing SSD's during that sale...

2 minutes ago, lobo1969 said:

I expect just for the better. Watsa’s reputation is as a savvy operator with experience in turning around retail operations. And this is such a drop in a bucket for him I doubt he’d have reason to be ruthless even if he was so inclined. 

• 2 weeks later...

I got one batcave just for my collection on sale with double vip but I am not sure about the potential of the set. I mean it seems like the minifigures are doing well so it could be a good part out set. But I am too lazy to do all those so...

• 4 weeks later...