TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

1 hour ago, Sandwraith said:

Women of nasa available online: http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=131344416, also able to search local inventory.

Umm.....this set isn't popular in Canada, only in the US. All over the shelves in many TRU and even lego stores. You can check the NASA thread. It's the same in the UK, someone put a picture of boatloads of NASA sets in their Lego store in the UK. Prices are normalizing a bit on ebay so be careful with this one. Don't get caught holding this too long. Lego SAH is backordered for 30 days, but only the US is having issues getting this.

10 minutes ago, ChristopherJB said:

Umm.....this set isn't popular in Canada, only in the US. All over the shelves in many TRU and even lego stores. You can check the NASA thread. It's the same in the UK, someone put a picture of boatloads of NASA sets in their Lego store in the UK. Prices are normalizing a bit on ebay so be careful with this one. Don't get caught holding this too long. Lego SAH is backordered for 30 days, but only the US is having issues getting this.

...... I'm well aware of the current events of this set, i have no intention of flipping any. My post is literally just stating a fact, nowhere does it say you have to buy 500 of these, nor does it offer an opinion, but it is an item of interest and i'm sure someone here would like to know it's in stock, and that you can check local stores stock.... Personally i'm waiting for %15 sale to pick one up for personal build.

Comments like these are why we need a "dislike" button ;P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Man, wish I still had my tru employee discount. I'm ALWAYS working Friday morning, so I'm gonna see if one of my buddies can stash atleast one Krennic away for me ;)

Those half price city sets from a few weeks back were all purchased by one guy right when they opened! I will find that guy... and I will hurt him... with words!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jimmajenga said:

Man, wish I still had my tru employee discount. I'm ALWAYS working Friday morning, so I'm gonna see if one of my buddies can stash atleast one Krennic away for me ;)

Those half price city sets from a few weeks back were all purchased by one guy right when they opened! I will find that guy... and I will hurt him... with words!!

You know you can go there tonight and buy them, then price guarantee them on friday.

23 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

You know you can go there tonight and buy them, then price guarantee them on friday.

I actually just did that and grabbed a couple! Not sure why I didn't think of that yesterday. I'm kinda surprised they didn't hold them in the back today to make sure they had some the morning of the sale. But my store is so under staffed right now, I should have known better xD