TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

1 hour ago, kd123 said:

I give those freebies away to family whenever we have get-togethers at restaurants to keep the kids busy.  They are hard to sell and not worth the time for me.  

Depends on the freebie. Some of my most lucrative profits have been on those. I remember the time I spent $50 and they were out of whatever the promo was so they asked if I wanted 2 Darth Revan polybags instead. Yes I would please. Sold those for $50 each. They basically gave me the lego I came for and $50 for my trouble. 

Just now, lobo1969 said:

OK, so what are YOU buying?? ;)

Same as always, mostly superhero and Star Wars sets, particularly ones with unique minifigs and unlikely to be recycled soon. When you combine 35% with the Bricktober giveaways, this is truly the most wonderful time of the year. 

3 minutes ago, jeff_14 said:

Same as always, mostly superhero and Star Wars sets, particularly ones with unique minifigs and unlikely to be recycled soon. When you combine 35% with the Bricktober giveaways, this is truly the most wonderful time of the year. 

Is there still Bricktober giveaways available this late in the week? I haven't checked locally but I'm doubting it...

Just now, lobo1969 said:

Is there still Bricktober giveaways available this late in the week? I haven't checked locally but I'm doubting it...

Likely depends on the store. I actually don't have time to get to mine today and tomorrow so will likely be just enjoying the lesser online offer.

36 minutes ago, Zender said:

I don't see anything really worth getting even with the extra 15% off.  Anything stand out to anyone?

Last %15 off (and some gcards) i picked up the Nendoroid Windwaker Link, always wanted one for the collection, and decent price for an import figure. Noticed TRU is really stepping up their import figure game, mainly in the US, but ours are getting a good variety of Nendoroids for now.

• 2 weeks later...