10241 - Maersk Line Triple-E

comicblast

Good points - lol. So we should include longshoremen, merchant marine (250k), and pirates. That may push the total close to 2m.

If only this set had been "Navy Seal Maersk Rescue" then I'd probably own more than 0. I'm curious to see how it does though and hope you guys do well with it.

lol

I know it's badly frowned upon but yeah when Lego started banning people in America last year I created 8 new accounts with different names/bank details in prep for the inevitable ban hammer over here in Europe and I spread the purchases across the accounts. Also you can buy the set again 24 hours later when buying through shop@home. I may now be busted but it's all gravy.

• Like 1

Seems like Lego probably wouldn't ban you for buying multiples in this case.  Unless the move from limit 2 to limit 5 is some sort of trick?  Anyway, I plan on buying several of these to create my 'West Coast Container Port Dockworker Strike Logjam' diorama.  Labor unrest completionists will definitely want a couple of these.

• Like 8

Seems like Lego probably wouldn't ban you for buying multiples in this case.  Unless the move from limit 2 to limit 5 is some sort of trick?  Anyway, I plan on buying several of these to create my 'West Coast Container Port Dockworker Strike Logjam' diorama.  Labor unrest completionists will definitely want a couple of these.

Haha, that actually sounds quite fun.

dont ever change.  stay gold pony boy.

10241 Maersk Line Triple-E is in the retiring phase? How does the future resell look for this one? 

I think it will do well, but I also think it has a limited growth mostly because it's a Maersk ship. I would say that the ceiling to this particular set is around $325 - $350. I can't see anyone paying more than that for it in five years.

The Lego store I stopped by yesterday said they had a ton of them in the back and the shelf was full of them. They're definitely going to last till 2xVip point season in that store.

Now the question is: Which 2x VIP points season? The one in March or the one in October? My guess is that it will not last till October.