10241 - Maersk Line Triple-E

comicblast

Marked as Retiring Soon on Canada/USA LEGO Shop at Home, and the limit has been raised to 5 from 2 earlier this week. My guess it`ll be gone pretty quick, sometime in March perhaps. Double VIP is 1/2 way through the month and I`ll wager that if it is not gone by then, it will be shortly after. 

Gah! I caved and ordered another single to up myself to 3 'shares'. The cheap Canadian dollar made me do it, plus I like the demolition driller.

Now I promise to not order any more unless it makes it to double VIP. Then I'll probably cave and buy two more. But only if...

• Like 1

My best guess:

The production run = The square root of the first two digit number, added to the second number (after the letter), divided by any number of your choice, then multiplied by 1,000.

I've found this to be pretty accurate. By pretty accurate, I mean give or take 15,000 units.

at least with this formula we know the most produced in this particular run is 11,000. If we are using whole numbers only.

There are about 60,000 container ships in the world with an average crew of 20, so 1.2 million workers currently. I won't try to infer anything from this number here, but i thought it might be of interest to some.

Not to mention all those longshoreman in California waiting on a pay raise. Of course they'll spend it all on LEGO container ships! :cheese: