10241 - Maersk Line Triple-E

comicblast

That's handy. There isn't a single Lego store in Ireland. In fact I've never even set foot in one.

Me to. Never ever seen a pick a brick wall (or whatever it's called). I imagine Lego stores are a bit like Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium store. All full of wonder and bedazzlement. 

• Like 1

Me to. Never ever seen a pick a brick wall (or whatever it's called). I imagine Lego stores are a bit like Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium store. All full of wonder and bedazzlement.

I'm 2 plane hours away from the nearest store but I've been to several and it is even better!

• Like 2

The only PickaBrick I've ever seen was when I'd stuff my pockets full of Lego at the Arnotts Lego displays when I was a kid haha.

• Like 1

The only PickaBrick I've ever seen was when I'd stuff my pockets full of Lego at the Arnotts Lego displays when I was a kid haha.

Ha Ha that's why Arnotts nearly went into liquidation a couple of years ago. I think I may have seen your wanted mug on the door the last time I was in there but I'm  from Belfast so I only visit 2-3 times a year. Are you the mug shot in the window wearing the T-shirt saying "I'm Bricking it" ?

They all know me and what I do. I have only had one issue and that was when some new guy said he wasn't gonna sell me 10 rovers and I said no problem may I speak with the manager. The manager came out from the back and said to the employee, there is no issues ring Stephen up....and gave me a few free promos for the inconvenience lol

I didn't think rovers were ever available in stores?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest TabbyBoy

Well now. I have never ever been on a plane, never mine being to several stores and whatsmore I ... Only joking of course I been on a plane to Spain. I love your country and your food dishes and really love your wine. Viva  Espana  :buba:  :sarcastichand:

I love a good Rioja and potato & veg Tortilla to soak it up. The PITA about flying to Spain is more time spent in queues than actaully seated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If I only lived across the pond I would call and ask them what it means.

But I am paranoid about my caller id showing up and auto routing my calls to show my account if I ask anything, I can see if caller id works across the pond (have never researched that) that they have someone calling about retirement status on a EEE from the US.

That would surely set off a flag if I was a rep in a bad mood.

LOL