10241 - Maersk Line Triple-E

comicblast

The cool thing about the containers is that you can go on eBay and order stickers from other cargo sets and slap them onto these. Or the other option is to look for tamiya stickers of shell, Exxon, gulf, BP and other cool freighter stickers.

Tamiya has the perfect selection of stickers for the triple E. If the mods allow me to post up pictures, I will gladly post up my triple E with stickers taken from Tamiya and you'll see how nicely decorated this freighter is. I already ordered the stickers and a triple E. will begin work on this next month.

I would print my own little stickers. Like: 100% pure columbian cocaine. Or: Definately not humans inside.

• Like 2

The cool thing about the containers is that you can go on eBay and order stickers from other cargo sets and slap them onto these. Or the other option is to look for tamiya stickers of shell, Exxon, gulf, BP and other cool freighter stickers.

Tamiya has the perfect selection of stickers for the triple E. If the mods allow me to post up pictures, I will gladly post up my triple E with stickers taken from Tamiya and you'll see how nicely decorated this freighter is. I already ordered the stickers and a triple E. will begin work on this next month.

If that badge of yours did not come with extra restrictions, you should be able to setup your own BP gallery for other members to visit.

If that badge of yours did not come with extra restrictions, you should be able to setup your own BP gallery for other members to visit.

We shall see. I got lots of nice sets setup at home at the moment. I custom made a scooby doo figure and shaggy and they stand next to the haunted house.

Back on topic, set of hanjin stickers for the Maersk for $9.99.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Custom-Stickers-for-10155-10152-Maersk-Line-Container-Ship-Cargo-Decal-/271216394277?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f25c1c025

We shall see. I got lots of nice sets setup at home at the moment. I custom made a scooby doo figure and shaggy and they stand next to the haunted house.

Back on topic, set of hanjin stickers for the Maersk for $9.99.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lego-Custom-Stickers-for-10155-10152-Maersk-Line-Container-Ship-Cargo-Decal-/271216394277?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f25c1c025

I get page does not exist.

How do we know its limited? I hadn't ever heard that. 

Let's see, the only place to get the set right now is from Lego, and the Maersk sets usually have a shorter lifespan than the other exclusives. I think Maersk sets have a lifespan of 1.5 years instead of the 2-3+ that all the other exclusives have.

More off-topic with Maersk but it HAS made a round in U.S. Retail- the two I have came from Legoland CA just this last August. Interesting, however, I did NOT see them in standard Lego stores (keeping in mind TLG and Legoland are two independent entities). Whether this means anything, I do not know.

• Like 1

More off-topic with Maersk but it HAS made a round in U.S. Retail- the two I have came from Legoland CA just this last August. Interesting, however, I did NOT see them in standard Lego stores (keeping in mind TLG and Legoland are two independent entities). Whether this means anything, I do not know.

What were the seal codes?

Guest TabbyBoy

Of all the sets in my recent order to be cancelled, it had to be the 5 of these.  However, my girlfriend ordered them on my behalf with her new VIP card and they've jst been shipped.  The previous model looked crap with it horrible bow but, I think this one is a real winner and Lego know it hence, cancelling orders.

Edited by TabbyBoy

Of all the sets in my recent order to be cancelled, it had to be the 5 of these. However, my girlfriend ordered them on my behalf with her new VIP card and they've jst been shipped. The previous model looked crap with it horrible bow but, I think this one is a real winner and Lego know it hence, cancelling orders.

If she gets banned it's a good reason to dump her and get a new gf. That's what I'd do.
  • Like 5

My only concern about this set is that a majority of the bricks are the same (the containers).. would it look a bit bored after awhile?

I still like this set for its accuracy and size, while whenever I try to buy I I can't help but thinking about spending at least half of that on those generic bricks with no prints (only stickers).

I would start about march with buying. If you check availabilty dates you will see that the maersk sets had a short life span, but all lasted about a year and 3-6 month.

Yeah but it also means that you will skip the double VIP points. If you want to invest in, do it now. At least, get one.

My only concern about this set is that a majority of the bricks are the same (the containers).. would it look a bit bored after awhile?

Mine is about stickers that have to be applied on many bricks (one sticker, 3 bricks).

Edited by biniou