10241 - Maersk Line Triple-E

comicblast

So who's going to start the 10241 Maersk Triple-E (EOL) thread? Looks like all the signs are there. It's not in a lot of Lego stores, and LEGO Shop at Home is the only place to get.

I think this has been this way for a few months actually but I have the train and want one to sell and one to keep so go ahead and start the thread.  I'll buy off this news. :)

I just check LEGO SHOP store and in EU the limit is 5 now (before it was 1). What does-it mean for you ?

what does it mean for me? nothing really ... EU has great absurd limits for lego buying as compared with the US ... 5 to 1 SSD, tripleEs, etc ...

bleh...

I have zero. Thinking this might be a good candidate for a white spaceman promo next month.

Is this a staple in everyone's portfolio or more of a niche product like the Architecture Sets?

Maybe I'll end up with four of these just to see what happens.

It'll be hard to make it a staple unless you live next to a Lego store and have access to a bunch.  With the limits on this set on LEGO Shop at Home, it's going to be hard to amass a bunch of these without feeling the wrath of Lego.  I have 2 right now, and certainly plan on more, but doing it slowly.

Edit:  That is if it stays truly exclusive to Lego. 

It'll be hard to make it a staple unless you live next to a Lego store and have access to a bunch.  With the limits on this set on LEGO Shop at Home, it's going to be hard to amass a bunch of these without feeling the wrath of Lego.  I have 2 right now, and certainly plan on more, but doing it slowly.

Edit:  That is if it stays truly exclusive to Lego. 

Huskers, have you seen them at your LEGO stores? I"m having little luck with my local ones, but I can send my little birds (GoT may get shut out at the Emmy's but they're always winners in my heart! <3 ;) ) farther afield out to look if there's hope.

Huskers, have you seen them at your LEGO stores? I"m having little luck with my local ones, but I can send my little birds (GoT may get shut out at the Emmy's but they're always winners in my heart! <3 ;) ) farther afield out to look if there's hope.

Sorry, Frog, just saw this.  I am 3 hours from the nearest brick and mortar store, so I have no input to that.  But if they remain exclusive to Lego LEGO Shop at Home, and Lego brand stores, then you will have to use cash or alternate accounts to amass a ton of these or face the possibility of banishment.  I want to keep buying them, but don't know at what point they will trigger a warning.  My purchases of them so far have been some time apart, so I hope to get quite a few without getting slapped. 

If it ends up going to alternate stores, then it's game on.

Sorry, Frog, just saw this.  I am 3 hours from the nearest brick and mortar store, so I have no input to that.  But if they remain exclusive to Lego LEGO Shop at Home, and Lego brand stores, then you will have to use cash or alternate accounts to amass a ton of these or face the possibility of banishment.  I want to keep buying them, but don't know at what point they will trigger a warning.  My purchases of them so far have been some time apart, so I hope to get quite a few without getting slapped. 

If it ends up going to alternate stores, then it's game on.

Yeah, I'd be happy to visit LEGO brick and mortars and pick these up with cash and alternating family members ;) but my local ones don't seem to have them. I'm going to buy another one in October with double VIP/holiday promo from LEGO Shop at Home.

• 4 weeks later...

So I'm interested in getting 5ish of these but the 2 limit for LEGO Shop at Home has me fearing the ban hammer and I don't want to risk it. Has anyone tried using reshippers with Lego? I was thinking I could use a credit card they don't know about, a new login, a different IP, different email and send it to the reshipper who could forward it to me and maybe that would work. But does anyone know if Lego will send to reshippers? My friends/family don't like having to be involved in my "Lego shenanigans" or are too lazy so would prefer not to go that route

So I'm interested in getting 5ish of these but the 2 limit for LEGO Shop at Home has me fearing the ban hammer and I don't want to risk it. Has anyone tried using reshippers with Lego? I was thinking I could use a credit card they don't know about, a new login, a different IP, different email and send it to the reshipper who could forward it to me and maybe that would work. But does anyone know if Lego will send to reshippers? My friends/family don't like having to be involved in my "Lego shenanigans" or are too lazy so would prefer not to go that route

I believe others have tried this and found that their order was cancelled due to the shipping address being a reshipper type company. 

I would think your best bet is to space out orders for one at a time.  Maybe one in early October, one later in the month (still double VIP).  Then you can try again early next year with some other promotion and then again next April with double VIP.  It's still a risk for the ban-hammer but I wouldn't try to accelerate your purchasing any more than that.

Try driving to Lego stores in your region, use cash and decline to use VIP.