Brickfolio and Price Guide FAQs (Site Update)

Jeff is working on it along with many other things.  I think some folks need to remember, our owners & mods have lives outside of brickpicker. we have spouses, kids , regular jobs,  houses, etc...    this is also a free web site, so jeff and ed don't have hired workers "standing ready to go" to work on items when they can't.

That's why folks should use the brickfolio export feature often.  The good news is that no data is lost.  It's all there. Just give Jeff as much time as he needs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 4 years later...
5 hours ago, Ciglione said:

I just checked my brickfolio and I almost fell from my chair.

It is showing a total value of 2.8 Million Euro. There is something fishy about the 30312 Demolition Driller. 

Looks like Lone Ranger finally came through for you!

• Like 2

After the latest update the items that are shown on the main summery page have changed price but have not changed when I go into the actual brickfolio.

e.g     

Death star showing @ £376.07 (main page) and £254.50 (brickfollio).

HH                           @ £227.73           "        and £177.74     "       

Every set is still undervalued in the brickfolio,  and even the updated prices on the main summery page are low. Just a heads up in case you were not aware,

if this is still because its taking the US price data, no worries.

Cheers guys.

8 hours ago, DenJ91 said:

only two sets aside from the demolition driller I noticed off was:

rancor pit seems much too high

and the vader/luke buildable co pack has a value of zero.  

thanks as always. 

These have been adjusted.  Those combo packs will be a pain moving forward because people list every number in creation in the titles.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheGallows said:

After the latest update the items that are shown on the main summery page have changed price but have not changed when I go into the actual brickfolio.

e.g     

Death star showing @ £376.07 (main page) and £254.50 (brickfollio).

HH                           @ £227.73           "        and £177.74     "       

Every set is still undervalued in the brickfolio,  and even the updated prices on the main summery page are low. Just a heads up in case you were not aware,

if this is still because its taking the US price data, no worries.

Cheers guys.

These pages should be reporting the correct values now

3 hours ago, wobbl87 said:

The site says each series isnt worth anything. Is this true or is it being updated?

Thanks!

Can you give a link to what entry you're looking at?

I know boxes of figures have a value - but they have a part # that can be searched. There isn't really a part # for a complete set of 16 so it might be harder to come by.

38 minutes ago, gregpj said:

Can you give a link to what entry you're looking at?

I know boxes of figures have a value - but they have a part # that can be searched. There isn't really a part # for a complete set of 16 so it might be harder to come by.

I was just searching for series one completed and it seems to say the same for each series. Im pretty sure it said 100gbp a few weeks back.

http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=8683-17

5 minutes ago, wobbl87 said:

I was just searching for series one completed and it seems to say the same for each series. Im pretty sure it said 100gbp a few weeks back.

I only ask because someone wanted to buy s1-s14 off me and got me thinking!

38 minutes ago, wobbl87 said:

I only ask because someone wanted to buy s1-s14 off me and got me thinking!

Ah, I see.. I know Jeff mentioned earlier that he was trying to sort out some issues with the data but I'm not sure if they are all sorted out. I'm going to move these posts to the thread I know he reads...

4 hours ago, paledict said:

Is there a way to archive a set from my brickfolio? Would love to be able to track what I sold without using a separate excel sheet

A feature to track sold sets will be happening here in early 2016

1 hour ago, Zelgazra said:

Does the data gathered factor in shipping prices at all? I've been selling a bunch of older used sets with Best Offer. For the sake of better Brickpicker data, is it better to negotiate a best offer discount into the shipping cost via invoice?

No shipping is added at all, it is separated from the values.  Sure it is probably built into most Free Shipping listings, but no extra shipping is added to any values