Brickfolio and Price Guide FAQs (Site Update)

Jeff is working on it along with many other things.  I think some folks need to remember, our owners & mods have lives outside of brickpicker. we have spouses, kids , regular jobs,  houses, etc...    this is also a free web site, so jeff and ed don't have hired workers "standing ready to go" to work on items when they can't.

That's why folks should use the brickfolio export feature often.  The good news is that no data is lost.  It's all there. Just give Jeff as much time as he needs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 3 years later...

what would make the used value of an item higher than the value of a new item? i was looking through some of the items in my collection and i noticed that if i listed them as used, they were more valuable than new.

The occasional ABC gum, Band-aids or crayons are added value...?

On February 29, 2016 at 3:11 PM, Jeff Mack said:

I don't know why you guys are trying to figure anything out, I already mentioned over the weekend that I have no had time to do the CMFs and Mixels yet, they are not showing in your brickfolios because they don't have values for the last two months.  Yesterday unfortunately took way more time to move the forum server than I had expected, but I am glad that is over now.

I see 850487 just fine.

Didn't see your note about that.  I noticed the Mixels problem quite a ways back, but figured it was tied to something outside your control.

9 minutes ago, macpro76 said:

I bought some Scooby Doo Collection sets from lego.com   Any recommendations on how to put them into brickfolio?  

If I bought them seperately the total would be $134.97

but the collection is reduced to $107.98. 

The collection, at $134.97, was not any cheaper than the combined prices of the sets. $107.98 is 20% off.  Simply enter all three of the sets individually at 20% off their RRP. You enter the purchase qty for each individual set equal to however many of the combo sets you bought.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, bricklues said:

The EU Brickfolio price for 42035 is wrong: http://www.brickpicker.com/bpms/set.cfm?set=42035-1

I've just noticed sudden enormous rise of value of my collection and now I see 42035's price is to blame.

And I did think I was dreaming my brickfolio had made me a millionaire! ;)))

54 minutes ago, Markey said:

Also please check the price for set 60088. Thanks

These have been fixed

• Like 1

I can't figure out where all of my minifigures have gone to.  I had many, many minifigs entered in to my Brickfolio and it says I have 0. My minifigs was my biggest theme collection. I am going to be a little upset if I have to enter them all again. It's saying that the last item entered was the queen from the most recent series yet when I view my folio there is nothing,  What is going on? It says I have 867 sets in the minifig theme but when I click on collectable minifigs I get a message that says I have 0 items.

Edited by lkkillian
wanted to say how many sets it says I have

On 8/1/2012 at 0:37 AM, Ed Mack said:

Hello Brickpicker members...

Jeff and I just added a new feature to the site. If you look at my signature, you will see a summary of my personal "Brickfolio." You now have the option of showing other LEGO investors and collectors around the world your basic data from your LEGO collection. It is in a BETA, or test stage. Try it out if you want and give us some feedback. GO HERE to activate your Brickfolio Badge on your forum signature.

For a limited time, we will be giving Brickpicker members ONE BRICKPOINT for each referral received from this badge that was posted on another site or blog. Please do not abuse this or spam other sites with this banner in an excessive manner. We are trying to spread the word about Brickpicker.com, not get people angry at us. LOL. Also, don't try to abuse it or trick us with false referrals, Jeff is very good at figuring out BS. I hope you enjoy comparing your LEGO collection with other AFOLs from around the world. Please let us know if there are issues or improvements we can make on this feature. Thanks...

I am trying to place the badge into my signature with no value, but it states that the image is too large. 

Just now, stephen_rockefeller said:

I don't even know if that is still an option.......you quoted a post from almost 4 years ago ;)

ok, I placed the code into my personal website.  it shows just fine.  I will PM you and you can see it there.  thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...

Update has shown some of my sets' prices change.

Following the Aussie market, all seems reasonally accurate bar two sets:

1) Raptor Escape 75920. It's coming up as $105 AUD while a search of sold listings comes up with most sales coming up 154 AUD +

2) Ant Man 75039. 41 AUD is incorrect. This one is selling for 85 AUD already (great CAGR!)

Edited by ED-209

Can I ask if there is a way to implement better editing tools.  For example, changing quantities. 

As of now the process is going to the page item is, then clicking "edit", then changing quantity and hitting "submit".  then it refreshes to same page.  Then to change next quantity of item, have to go back to "view collection", then back to page item was on, then same thing over.  and repeat and repeat.   

So for example, I just sold 18 mixels.  so that's 18 times I have to do that.  Where as maybe if there were a box quantity change right on the one page where items are, I could just go down page changing quantities and hit "submit all".  

I just spent almost 10 minutes changing my mixels quantities.  

So just a suggestion and or request.  Thank you.  (yes I know it's free.  haha)  Just saying, this would help immensely. 

• Like 2