Brickfolio and Price Guide FAQs (Site Update)

Jeff is working on it along with many other things.  I think some folks need to remember, our owners & mods have lives outside of brickpicker. we have spouses, kids , regular jobs,  houses, etc...    this is also a free web site, so jeff and ed don't have hired workers "standing ready to go" to work on items when they can't.

That's why folks should use the brickfolio export feature often.  The good news is that no data is lost.  It's all there. Just give Jeff as much time as he needs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 3 years later...

Sorry if this is not the right place for this but I can't find anywhere else on this site to report such a thing.  The "Contact Us" button just leads me to a page that says it's not allowed for my account.

So starting this weekend March 2016 disappeared from my brickfolio and now in the graphs it shows march 2015 at the beginning and skips entirely over March 2016.  I can only assume others are seeing this today as well?  Just trying to report this to whoever needs to know so that it can hopefully get fixed.

Additionally I have another issue with my Brickfolio that I have tried to report in the past and not gotten a response on.  Lego Set 60001 doesn't work in my brickfolio correctly.  I add it and the numbers of the total sets and dollar amount go up but the set itself is never actually shown in my inventory therefore I can't remove it or modify it in any way.  i can add this set over and over and the set numbers will continue to go up but none of them will be shown.  Does anyone else have this issue and is there any way to get this fixed?  I have several in my folio that I can't get rid of because of this glitch.

Is there a way that I am not seeing to record sale price in the brickfolio? If not, might that be something worth adding to the DB so that it could be stored by users? Doesn't that really improve the overall functionality of brickfolio? I mean (and I am not trying to sound snarky at all) doesn't all that sales data make it worthwhile to have it, then imagine tying that into your set pricing index...those would be real sale values tracked from within your own site...so value added to user and value added to the admins. Just some thoughts, maybe I am just missing the sell for price but figured I would mention something as it's not very apparent if it's there at all. Thanks again for the hard work here...

11 minutes ago, midbenne said:

Is there a way that I am not seeing to record sale price in the brickfolio? If not, might that be something worth adding to the DB so that it could be stored by users? Doesn't that really improve the overall functionality of brickfolio? I mean (and I am not trying to sound snarky at all) doesn't all that sales data make it worthwhile to have it, then imagine tying that into your set pricing index...those would be real sale values tracked from within your own site...so value added to user and value added to the admins. Just some thoughts, maybe I am just missing the sell for price but figured I would mention something as it's not very apparent if it's there at all. Thanks again for the hard work here...

You're not missing it... it's not there. It has been requested numerous time though. :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gregpj said:

You're not missing it... it's not there. It has been requested numerous time though. :)

Ok, glad I am not as dumb as I look ;) That little nugget of info could prove absurdly valuable to many people. Hopefully the little update fairy sees this and pushes it through. I just don't see how we're supposed to account for sold sets. You put in 4, sell 1 and then have 3 but no way of recording what happened to the 4th set...ok, no need to continue, you agreed w/me no need for me to keep "selling".

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, loki221978 said:

i noticed that when i am trying to enter disney minifigures, ursula and Ariel are not there

I wonder if that's related to the fact this set has 2 extra figures than a standard CMF series. Perhaps they had a template for 16 figures and that's limiting it?

Is there any way of tagging sets intro seperate collections?

IE i have my models on display portfolio and my investment portfolio.  I know there's the new/used split but i do have some used items still within my investment portfolio. 

• 2 weeks later...

Set 60001 has many issues in the Brickfolio.

1. It does not have a set name in the name, only a set number.

2. It's not in the proper section City/Fire.  Instead it's in no section at all.

3. The set value reads as 0.00 in brickfolio even though it shows as $10.40 on actual page.

4. The set does NOT show up in your brickfolio after adding it.  You can search for it but the engine will never find the entry you added, however you total set count will still go up by 1!  This makes it so after you add it you can't remove it or modify the entry in any way.

Please fix. :)

On 6/23/2016 at 10:42 AM, hadrake said:

....and there is a mismatch of 2 sets and their corresponding numbers:

76058 is NOT Doc Ock's Tentacle Trap and 76059 is NOT Ghost rider Team-Up

23 hours ago, CyberLogic said:

Set 60001 has many issues in the Brickfolio.

1. It does not have a set name in the name, only a set number.

2. It's not in the proper section City/Fire.  Instead it's in no section at all.

3. The set value reads as 0.00 in brickfolio even though it shows as $10.40 on actual page.

4. The set does NOT show up in your brickfolio after adding it.  You can search for it but the engine will never find the entry you added, however you total set count will still go up by 1!  This makes it so after you add it you can't remove it or modify the entry in any way.

Please fix. :)

Both of these issues should be fixed

• 2 weeks later...