Jump to content

Brickfolio and Price Guide FAQs (Site Update)

Recommended Posts

Jeff is working on it along with many other things.  I think some folks need to remember, our owners & mods have lives outside of brickpicker. we have spouses, kids , regular jobs,  houses, etc...    this is also a free web site, so jeff and ed don't have hired workers "standing ready to go" to work on items when they can't.

That's why folks should use the brickfolio export feature often.  The good news is that no data is lost.  It's all there. Just give Jeff as much time as he needs.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All my minifigures are missing from my Brickfolio.  They were all there before I added a new item which was not a minifigure.  Please help!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2017 at 7:29 PM, doejaster said:

Jeff,  

Thanks for the update!  Could you take a look at 70912 when you get a chance?  It looks like it is pulling in some likely wrong data points.

Thanks!

This has been updated

On 6/18/2017 at 5:19 PM, Jeffrey_Dollars said:

 


Ah, so it takes data from part out sales into consideration? I thought it just took data from complete sets sold.

 

This is always tough with newer sets because the average values aren't solid yet for it to strip out the really low prices of parted out sets or really high ones of bundled sets.  I get raw data, so there is nothing that says to use only these great listings.  There is a bunch of garbage in there that needs to be weeded through.

On 6/20/2017 at 1:32 AM, vasa1029 said:

All my minifigures are missing from my Brickfolio.  They were all there before I added a new item which was not a minifigure.  Please help!

Should have this corrected soon, sorry about the delay.

12 hours ago, imnotgeoff said:

Trying to add 21309 Saturn V,but it's still coming up as old fishing store when i search

This should be updated now.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My problem is the following. When looking at my brickfolio I can't access the theme "collectable minifigures". I have 101 pieces minifigures in brickfolio but when i wan't to look at it's says "search results : 0 items" ?

All other themes such as "Creator" ,"City", ... are no problem for viewing the sets.

Anyone having the same problem ?

 

Knipsel.PNG.15cdd0e5972766cdcc8b37dcae40e0dc.PNGKnipsel_.PNG.fd332db71527fcbc2428ec8442016b36.PNG

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I have many minifigures in my portfolio, but when I click these sets, it write me: Sorry! There are no results for this search! (but I see number of these sets)

Has someone the same problem? Thank you. Mark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, marueco said:

Hi, I have many minifigures in my portfolio, but when I click these sets, it write me: Sorry! There are no results for this search! (but I see number of these sets)

Has someone the same problem? Thank you. Mark

 

On 28-6-2017 at 8:55 PM, Frederic said:

My problem is the following. When looking at my brickfolio I can't access the theme "collectable minifigures". I have 101 pieces minifigures in brickfolio but when i wan't to look at it's says "search results : 0 items" ?

All other themes such as "Creator" ,"City", ... are no problem for viewing the sets.

Anyone having the same problem ?

Hi there. It's a known issue. Jeff is working to fix it, but it will take some time. Please be patient

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
My problem is the following. When looking at my brickfolio I can't access the theme "collectable minifigures". I have 101 pieces minifigures in brickfolio but when i wan't to look at it's says "search results : 0 items" ?

All other themes such as "Creator" ,"City", ... are no problem for viewing the sets.

Anyone having the same problem ?

 

Knipsel.PNG.15cdd0e5972766cdcc8b37dcae40e0dc.PNGKnipsel_.PNG.fd332db71527fcbc2428ec8442016b36.PNG

 

 

I have the same problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I apologize if this has already been asked / addressed: I was curious if the "Packing Code" field can be included in the 'Export Data File' feature within 'Brickfolio Data Services'?  I populate this field and would like, if possible, to be able to export it along with the other recorded data.

Thanks in advance and I appreciate the time and effort everyone puts forth to keep this site running and growing!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,  

 

When trying to view my Star Wars sets in brickfolio I get a huge ass error message. I've use the export tool and found the problem, which is with a first order storm trooper input. In the quantity colum it says 2x6 and that's causing the issue. Could someone with database access please try and correct the issue?

 

thanks

Edited by Seeyounexttuesday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/25/2017 at 9:16 AM, Sprocket77 said:

5004916 Kai's Dojo Pod isn't available to add to the Brickfolio.

 

7 hours ago, mauro23 said:

Please add 75187 (BB-8) to the set list - otherwise my Portfolio shows 120 sets to less... ;-)

Both of these should be showing now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

75187 bb8

40308 lester

showing as "Sorry! There are no results for this search!"when searching my sets,why is that? 

Edited by imnotgeoff

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, imnotgeoff said:

75187 bb8

40308 lester

showing as "Sorry! There are no results for this search!"when searching my sets,why is that? 

Check your storage location for these sets... Then you know the answer.... :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, imnotgeoff said:

75187 bb8

40308 lester

showing as "Sorry! There are no results for this search!"when searching my sets,why is that? 

Should be showing for you now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

do you plan to base your approx values also on the data from Amazon? Ive seen Amazon prices cited many times by your mods and since Amazon (at least in Europe) is truly misusing and violating the general EU VAT tax code + manipulating with the prices given the extended income flowing in from the "prime membership", I guess that ebay prices alone are not entirely very accurate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wondering when the brickpicker values will be updated. Last update shows end of August.

Although I am only a small fish now I still would like to be up to date.

Or are the current values too depressing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ciglione said:

I was wondering when the brickpicker values will be updated. Last update shows end of August.

Although I am only a small fish now I still would like to be up to date.

Or are the current values too depressing?

As I have read, the values have been updated at the end of November, but the graphs are not. Nevertheless my portfolio has decreased by 10% so I think some values are missing ot are wrong...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mauro23 said:

As I have read, the values have been updated at the end of November, but the graphs are not. Nevertheless my portfolio has decreased by 10% so I think some values are missing ot are wrong...

Ok... thanks for the heads-up.

-10% is quite severe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29.6.2017 at 5:52 PM, marueco said:

Hi, I have many minifigures in my portfolio, but when I click these sets, it write me: Sorry! There are no results for this search! (but I see number of these sets)

Has someone the same problem? Thank you. Mark

Hello There, i have the same problem since 3 months.

 

Can someone help me?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm sure this has been answered elsewhere in this thread but for the life of me i can't find it. in my brickfolio, how can i add two copies of the same set, one used and one new?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, calmdahn said:

i'm sure this has been answered elsewhere in this thread but for the life of me i can't find it. in my brickfolio, how can i add two copies of the same set, one used and one new?

you have to input twice of the same set. choose new for one and choose used for the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...