Brickfolio and Price Guide FAQs (Site Update)

Jeff is working on it along with many other things.  I think some folks need to remember, our owners & mods have lives outside of brickpicker. we have spouses, kids , regular jobs,  houses, etc...    this is also a free web site, so jeff and ed don't have hired workers "standing ready to go" to work on items when they can't.

That's why folks should use the brickfolio export feature often.  The good news is that no data is lost.  It's all there. Just give Jeff as much time as he needs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 2 years later...
On 6/17/2017 at 7:29 PM, doejaster said:

Jeff,  

Thanks for the update!  Could you take a look at 70912 when you get a chance?  It looks like it is pulling in some likely wrong data points.

Thanks!

This has been updated

On 6/18/2017 at 5:19 PM, Jeffrey_Dollars said:

Ah, so it takes data from part out sales into consideration? I thought it just took data from complete sets sold.

This is always tough with newer sets because the average values aren't solid yet for it to strip out the really low prices of parted out sets or really high ones of bundled sets.  I get raw data, so there is nothing that says to use only these great listings.  There is a bunch of garbage in there that needs to be weeded through.

On 6/20/2017 at 1:32 AM, vasa1029 said:

All my minifigures are missing from my Brickfolio.  They were all there before I added a new item which was not a minifigure.  Please help!

Should have this corrected soon, sorry about the delay.

12 hours ago, imnotgeoff said:

Trying to add 21309 Saturn V,but it's still coming up as old fishing store when i search

This should be updated now.

• Like 5

My problem is the following. When looking at my brickfolio I can't access the theme "collectable minifigures". I have 101 pieces minifigures in brickfolio but when i wan't to look at it's says "search results : 0 items" ?

All other themes such as "Creator" ,"City", ... are no problem for viewing the sets.

Anyone having the same problem ?

Knipsel.PNG.15cdd0e5972766cdcc8b37dcae40e0dc.PNGKnipsel_.PNG.fd332db71527fcbc2428ec8442016b36.PNG

• Like 1

5 hours ago, marueco said:

Hi, I have many minifigures in my portfolio, but when I click these sets, it write me: Sorry! There are no results for this search! (but I see number of these sets)

Has someone the same problem? Thank you. Mark

On 28-6-2017 at 8:55 PM, Frederic said:

My problem is the following. When looking at my brickfolio I can't access the theme "collectable minifigures". I have 101 pieces minifigures in brickfolio but when i wan't to look at it's says "search results : 0 items" ?

All other themes such as "Creator" ,"City", ... are no problem for viewing the sets.

Hi there. It's a known issue. Jeff is working to fix it, but it will take some time. Please be patient

Knipsel.PNG.15cdd0e5972766cdcc8b37dcae40e0dc.PNGKnipsel_.PNG.fd332db71527fcbc2428ec8442016b36.PNG

I have the same problem.

I apologize if this has already been asked / addressed: I was curious if the "Packing Code" field can be included in the 'Export Data File' feature within 'Brickfolio Data Services'?  I populate this field and would like, if possible, to be able to export it along with the other recorded data.

Thanks in advance and I appreciate the time and effort everyone puts forth to keep this site running and growing!

• 1 month later...

Hi,  

When trying to view my Star Wars sets in brickfolio I get a huge ass error message. I've use the export tool and found the problem, which is with a first order storm trooper input. In the quantity colum it says 2x6 and that's causing the issue. Could someone with database access please try and correct the issue?

thanks

Edited by Seeyounexttuesday

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/25/2017 at 9:16 AM, Sprocket77 said:

5004916 Kai's Dojo Pod isn't available to add to the Brickfolio.

7 hours ago, mauro23 said:

Please add 75187 (BB-8) to the set list - otherwise my Portfolio shows 120 sets to less... ;-)

Both of these should be showing now.

do you plan to base your approx values also on the data from Amazon? Ive seen Amazon prices cited many times by your mods and since Amazon (at least in Europe) is truly misusing and violating the general EU VAT tax code + manipulating with the prices given the extended income flowing in from the "prime membership", I guess that ebay prices alone are not entirely very accurate.

• 2 months later...
6 minutes ago, Ciglione said:

I was wondering when the brickpicker values will be updated. Last update shows end of August.

Although I am only a small fish now I still would like to be up to date.

Or are the current values too depressing?

As I have read, the values have been updated at the end of November, but the graphs are not. Nevertheless my portfolio has decreased by 10% so I think some values are missing ot are wrong...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mauro23 said:

As I have read, the values have been updated at the end of November, but the graphs are not. Nevertheless my portfolio has decreased by 10% so I think some values are missing ot are wrong...

Ok... thanks for the heads-up.

-10% is quite severe. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 29.6.2017 at 5:52 PM, marueco said:

Hi, I have many minifigures in my portfolio, but when I click these sets, it write me: Sorry! There are no results for this search! (but I see number of these sets)

Has someone the same problem? Thank you. Mark

Hello There, i have the same problem since 3 months.

Can someone help me?

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, calmdahn said:

i'm sure this has been answered elsewhere in this thread but for the life of me i can't find it. in my brickfolio, how can i add two copies of the same set, one used and one new?

you have to input twice of the same set. choose new for one and choose used for the other.