Brickfolio and Price Guide FAQs (Site Update)

Jeff is working on it along with many other things.  I think some folks need to remember, our owners & mods have lives outside of brickpicker. we have spouses, kids , regular jobs,  houses, etc...    this is also a free web site, so jeff and ed don't have hired workers "standing ready to go" to work on items when they can't.

That's why folks should use the brickfolio export feature often.  The good news is that no data is lost.  It's all there. Just give Jeff as much time as he needs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 7 months later...

It looks like everything I added starting in January. Here are the set numbers

70822 Unikitty's sweetest friends ever

70841 Benny's space squad

30406 Unikitty roller coaster wagon

30527 Lucy vs. Alien invader

30340 Emmet's piece offering

41196 The Elvenstar tree bat attack

41194 Noctura's tower and earth fox rescue

30572 Race car

30364 Popcorn cart

41192 Azari and the fire lion capture

8293 Power functions

30381 Imperial tie fighter

Those were added throughout the month of January. When I realized they weren't showing up, I thought I needed to wait for the update to happen. I've waited and they never showed up. I've got a bunch more to add but don't want to add them if they aren't going to show up.

I have attempted to import my sets from Brickset into my Brickfolio. It however stops at 1000 sets. I own thousands more. How can I import them all into Brickfolio? Rebrickable gives an error and says it is notifying someone of the error.

1 hour ago, calmdahn said:

am i really the first person to report that the lot price calculator isn't working? whenever i click on it i get logged out, when i log back in, i still can't access. nobody else having this problem??

I just tried it and it worked.  Maybe a browser issue?

• 2 weeks later...

Was going through my Brickfolio and found that is has 5998-1: VLADEK valued at 107.67  On Ebay completed sales, I see this figure listed as 5998 without the -1 going for about 7.00, Is the Brickfolio value off or does the -1 have some sort of relevance and the Brickfolio value is correct? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2019 at 10:48 AM, calmdahn said:

am i really the first person to report that the lot price calculator isn't working? whenever i click on it i get logged out, when i log back in, i still can't access. nobody else having this problem??

have same issue on chrome and IE today

While I was adding items to my Brickfolio I accidentally used "1g" as the text I put for quantiy now I get Abigail error screen whenever I try to add another item or even see my Brickfolio! Has anyone had similar issues? 

I'm attaching a screenshot of the error  

Carlos  

image.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been using this awesome page to keep track of my collection value for may years. I loved it. One day I logged in to view my collection and all my items were gone. EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!. I had around 17kCAD, and now all that work and important information is gone. The information that I forgot or cant find, like my purchase prices are gone for good. Has there been a problem with others as well? Is there a way to get the information back? Any help would be great, Thanks.

Did you clear out the data by accident?  If you go to the data settings you can either clear it out or export it.  You sure you didn't clear it out?  I just looked in the DB and there are no records for your user id.  I will see what i can find via a backup, but no promises

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...