Brickfolio and Price Guide FAQs (Site Update)

Jeff is working on it along with many other things.  I think some folks need to remember, our owners & mods have lives outside of brickpicker. we have spouses, kids , regular jobs,  houses, etc...    this is also a free web site, so jeff and ed don't have hired workers "standing ready to go" to work on items when they can't.

That's why folks should use the brickfolio export feature often.  The good news is that no data is lost.  It's all there. Just give Jeff as much time as he needs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Gio might not speak english well, and while it is tiresome to hear people ask (again & again), he does start off by apologizing, and then wonders if there was any specific time frame, and then he expressed that he was thankful.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, crayxlp said:

Hi.. this is interesting.. you have been registered on this site since 2015.. that is more than 4 YEARS.. yet you have not commented on anything,. you have not contributed with a single message or news..

why is that.. ?

Because you can be highly active on a site - checking the things that interest you on a daily basis, and not feel the need to chat with anyone about it.  

• Like 2

On 3/1/2020 at 3:24 AM, Gio said:

Sorry for asking...to bave the BRICKFOLIO back....how many days, weeks....we have to wait?

Can we have precise info about that? Thanks

Jeff is working on it along with many other things.  I think some folks need to remember, our owners & mods have lives outside of brickpicker. we have spouses, kids , regular jobs,  houses, etc...    this is also a free web site, so jeff and ed don't have hired workers "standing ready to go" to work on items when they can't.

That's why folks should use the brickfolio export feature often.  The good news is that no data is lost.  It's all there. Just give Jeff as much time as he needs.

• Thanks 1

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

I may try the new app. I wasnt fond of it when I tried originally. I really like the mobile browser version. 

Tapatalk is just too clunky for me and doesn't organize the new topics in the same manner as the mobile browser version.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, vvhiteknight said:

What might be an idea (if possible) is to create a quick link which allows people to download an export of their bricklink portfolio. That will mean that people can get access to their info while the site update is finished and will stop people asking.

Sounds easy.  It is not.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, anyone can give some answer about if and where Brickfolio will be restore? I think is the anchor of the site, I understand the hard work under site that could be free but at the same time I think that is not respeactable vs the thousands of guys that invest time, money and passion as well on it. I can't understand why there isn't at least an official and clear message about that, if this point is already fixed I apologize, thanks all in advance.

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone having issues with the Tapatalk mobile app? I updated my phone, and now can't log in (Network Error message). Desktop version is fine. Any suggestions?
I was... tapatalk would force close everytime I tried to open it this morning. Restarted my phone and everything seems ok now.

10 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:
53 minutes ago, Cathy G said:
Anyone having issues with the Tapatalk mobile app? I updated my phone, and now can't log in (Network Error message). Desktop version is fine. Any suggestions?

I was... tapatalk would force close everytime I tried to open it this morning. Restarted my phone and everything seems ok now.

My phone autoupdated and then restarted...haven't been able to log back in to Tapatalk ever since. Hmmm....

4 hours ago, Cathy G said:

I'm having the same issue...joined Brickpicker awhile ago and I've had no problem with the desktop site. Tried to log in to the mobile app, and keep getting "System Error". Reading some of the reviews on the App store, sounds like the most recent update may have hosed things up a bit.

• 3 weeks later...

It was a while that I was here, but I can't find my portfolio anymore?? Is the whole functionality deleted?

UPDATE - OK, found the comment on the previous page that is being rebuild. Hope it will be back soon, it's a great functionality.

Edited by vteeuwen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, slowe01270 said:

Any updates on how it's going?

I think it's fair to say that this site is dead. At least it is for me. There was a lot good information and tools, but this is the price we pay when things are free.

🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, jrjohn77 said:

I think it's fair to say that this site is dead. At least it is for me. There was a lot good information and tools, but this is the price we pay when things are free.

🤷‍♂️

Sorry that its dead to you, but hopefully you will come back one day.  I am sorry that it is taking time, but that is what it is, time. I am busy in my work world and don't really have the time or energy to work on the site during the week, so most of my work is during my weekend evenings.  Is that really a crime, I sure hope not.  There is life, work, family and BrickPicker.  I am doing what I can, when I can and sorry that it may not be good enough for you.  I do hope you can understand.

• Like 6