Jump to content

Brickfolio and Price Guide FAQs (Site Update)

Recommended Posts

Jeff is working on it along with many other things.  I think some folks need to remember, our owners & mods have lives outside of brickpicker. we have spouses, kids , regular jobs,  houses, etc...    this is also a free web site, so jeff and ed don't have hired workers "standing ready to go" to work on items when they can't.

That's why folks should use the brickfolio export feature often.  The good news is that no data is lost.  It's all there. Just give Jeff as much time as he needs.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Brad W said:

I'm also having trouble adding items to Brickfolio. Obvious sets that are in the system, won't add to the folio. I have to refresh every couple of entries, and even then it sometimes doesn't work. Very weird.

For instance, I just typed in 76108, then 76108-1. And got this both times. Sorry! There are no results for this search!    Have tried everything I can think of to add this and nothing works. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Brad W said:

For instance, I just typed in 76108, then 76108-1. And got this both times. Sorry! There are no results for this search!    Have tried everything I can think of to add this and nothing works. 

I guess I have a special browser, but please try again..

image.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Brad W said:

For instance, I just typed in 76108, then 76108-1. And got this both times. Sorry! There are no results for this search!    Have tried everything I can think of to add this and nothing works. 

Have had similar issues. I also noticed that if I had copied and pasted the number into the search field I would get this message, but when I typed it out instead it would accept it. Didn't solve all of them,  but fixed a few in my case.

I currently can't add sets: 21320 Ideas Dinosaur Fossils, 40434 Creator Reindeer, 40338 Christmas Tree, 40433 1989 Batmobile, 75232 BrickHeadz Kylo Ren/Sith Trooper. They all appear as being in the database without a photo, but when I add them they don't show in my portfolio. All newer sets, so I am sure they will work eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jeff Mack said:

I guess I have a special browser, but please try again..

image.png

Thx Jeff. Yeah, like I said, it works every once in a while. It worked this time, but there is no info entered for it, so it's showing that I lost money. lol. I'll keep plugging away at it. ?     

Thx again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2019 at 6:22 PM, waddamon said:

Man, the brickfolio is way out of date.  I think this is the longest stretch between price updates.

Admin said there would be an update soon as of a couple weeks ago.  I have had my concerns, between sets not in system that have been out for over six months and lack of values on sets that normally would have values in past years at this point,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, matt4040 said:

Admin said there would be an update soon as of a couple weeks ago.  I have had my concerns, between sets not in system that have been out for over six months and lack of values on sets that normally would have values in past years at this point,

 I was wondering how often this gets updated? Its only had one since I started this time last year. From what I gather that's not normal. I also imagine its quite time consuming and a bit of work!  So...as it IS a free site(for now) I'll just be patient, but I'm definitely getting little anxious to see some life in the brickfolio area.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I assume there's a thread on this I couldn't find...  Is there a way to upload a spreadsheet/csv/xls into brickfolio?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If your concern about the value of your sets, I suggest doing your own excel spreadsheet.  
I list all the sets and qty then I list the CURRENT VALUE OF THE LOWEST SET on Amazon  or Sold sets on Ebay.  
I update it every 2 months.  I do miss the photos on the side of the brickfolio.    
Yes, its a little work but the last update here was April 2019... Come on Bro!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Miami Bomb Squad said:

If your concern about the value of your sets, I suggest doing your own excel spreadsheet.  
I list all the sets and qty then I list the CURRENT VALUE OF THE LOWEST SET on Amazon  or Sold sets on Ebay.  
I update it every 2 months.  I do miss the photos on the side of the brickfolio.    
Yes, its a little work but the last update here was April 2019... Come on Bro!
 

Seems like the question could also be for.......I export my Brickfolio to a spreadsheet and would like to make several changes, which would be easier to do on a spreadsheet......and the import that back into your Brickfolio, overriding your previous?

Edited by iahawks550

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am having a problem logging into my Brickfolio which I have had since 2015. I can login to it through my IPhone but cannot log in through my iPad or PC using chrome or IE. The page says bad gateway on the PC when I try to login from the brickfolio page. On IPad I reach the sign in but after entering password it brings me back to the sign in page. Jeff can you help? Thanks a lot.

P.S- After trying almost 10 times I was able to login on my iPad.

Edited by PeaceBD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just noticed the other day that I could not look up the value of my lego sets that I have as I was thinking about selling some. Was the price guide and lego lot calculator removed or am I missing  something? I hope someone can help me out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2020 at 8:57 PM, PeaceBD said:

I am having a problem logging into my Brickfolio which I have had since 2015. I can login to it through my IPhone but cannot log in through my iPad or PC using chrome or IE. The page says bad gateway on the PC when I try to login from the brickfolio page. On IPad I reach the sign in but after entering password it brings me back to the sign in page. Jeff can you help? Thanks a lot.

P.S- After trying almost 10 times I was able to login on my iPad.

Had the same issues for a while.  Could not login at work, but could at home.  Could not login on my phone, but suddenly could when I got home under wifi.  All seems well now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

another one!! geez ppl!! are you that LAZY to check the most recent topics??!! 

-.. or just pure "parasites" feeding on the price guide... ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, crayxlp said:

another one!! geez ppl!! are you that LAZY to check the most recent topics??!! 

-.. or just pure "parasites" feeding on the price guide... ? 

Maybe their scroll button isn't working 😆

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Jeff stated in another thread, there was a problem with the servers.  He hired a new server company and is transferring all the information to faster and more reliable servers.  All of the Brickfolio information is safe and the site will be back to normal in a few days.  It takes time to transfer all of this information and Jeff has his real job to deal with as well.  Sorry for the inconvenience...

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi guys,

I can't find the Brickfolio link. Still under moving to the new server?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jeff Mack said:

You need to use the Tapatalk App.

I personally don't care for the Tapatalk App and prefer to use the mobile version in browser.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the latest tapatalk app is awesome. i even paid for the no ad version. 

12 hours ago, Jeff Mack said:

You need to use the Tapatalk App.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeff is working on it along with many other things.  I think some folks need to remember, our owners & mods have lives outside of brickpicker. we have spouses, kids , regular jobs,  houses, etc...    this is also a free web site, so jeff and ed don't have hired workers "standing ready to go" to work on items when they can't.

That's why folks should use the brickfolio export feature often.  The good news is that no data is lost.  It's all there. Just give Jeff as much time as he needs.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I may try the new app. I wasnt fond of it when I tried originally. I really like the mobile browser version. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

I may try the new app. I wasnt fond of it when I tried originally. I really like the mobile browser version. 

Tapatalk is just too clunky for me and doesn't organize the new topics in the same manner as the mobile browser version.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...