Brickfolio and Price Guide FAQs (Site Update)

Jeff is working on it along with many other things.  I think some folks need to remember, our owners & mods have lives outside of brickpicker. we have spouses, kids , regular jobs,  houses, etc...    this is also a free web site, so jeff and ed don't have hired workers "standing ready to go" to work on items when they can't.

That's why folks should use the brickfolio export feature often.  The good news is that no data is lost.  It's all there. Just give Jeff as much time as he needs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 2 months later...
9 minutes ago, Brad W said:

I'm also having trouble adding items to Brickfolio. Obvious sets that are in the system, won't add to the folio. I have to refresh every couple of entries, and even then it sometimes doesn't work. Very weird.

For instance, I just typed in 76108, then 76108-1. And got this both times. Sorry! There are no results for this search!    Have tried everything I can think of to add this and nothing works. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Brad W said:

For instance, I just typed in 76108, then 76108-1. And got this both times. Sorry! There are no results for this search!    Have tried everything I can think of to add this and nothing works. 

I guess I have a special browser, but please try again..

image.png

4 hours ago, Brad W said:

Have had similar issues. I also noticed that if I had copied and pasted the number into the search field I would get this message, but when I typed it out instead it would accept it. Didn't solve all of them,  but fixed a few in my case.

I currently can't add sets: 21320 Ideas Dinosaur Fossils, 40434 Creator Reindeer, 40338 Christmas Tree, 40433 1989 Batmobile, 75232 BrickHeadz Kylo Ren/Sith Trooper. They all appear as being in the database without a photo, but when I add them they don't show in my portfolio. All newer sets, so I am sure they will work eventually.

7 hours ago, Jeff Mack said:

I guess I have a special browser, but please try again..

image.png

Thx Jeff. Yeah, like I said, it works every once in a while. It worked this time, but there is no info entered for it, so it's showing that I lost money. lol. I'll keep plugging away at it. ?     

Thx again. 

On 12/7/2019 at 6:22 PM, waddamon said:

Man, the brickfolio is way out of date.  I think this is the longest stretch between price updates.

Admin said there would be an update soon as of a couple weeks ago.  I have had my concerns, between sets not in system that have been out for over six months and lack of values on sets that normally would have values in past years at this point,

9 hours ago, matt4040 said:

Admin said there would be an update soon as of a couple weeks ago.  I have had my concerns, between sets not in system that have been out for over six months and lack of values on sets that normally would have values in past years at this point,

I was wondering how often this gets updated? Its only had one since I started this time last year. From what I gather that's not normal. I also imagine its quite time consuming and a bit of work!  So...as it IS a free site(for now) I'll just be patient, but I'm definitely getting little anxious to see some life in the brickfolio area.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

If your concern about the value of your sets, I suggest doing your own excel spreadsheet.  
I list all the sets and qty then I list the CURRENT VALUE OF THE LOWEST SET on Amazon  or Sold sets on Ebay.  
I update it every 2 months.  I do miss the photos on the side of the brickfolio.    
Yes, its a little work but the last update here was April 2019... Come on Bro!

19 minutes ago, Miami Bomb Squad said:

If your concern about the value of your sets, I suggest doing your own excel spreadsheet.  
I list all the sets and qty then I list the CURRENT VALUE OF THE LOWEST SET on Amazon  or Sold sets on Ebay.  
I update it every 2 months.  I do miss the photos on the side of the brickfolio.    
Yes, its a little work but the last update here was April 2019... Come on Bro!

Seems like the question could also be for.......I export my Brickfolio to a spreadsheet and would like to make several changes, which would be easier to do on a spreadsheet......and the import that back into your Brickfolio, overriding your previous?

Edited by iahawks550

I am having a problem logging into my Brickfolio which I have had since 2015. I can login to it through my IPhone but cannot log in through my iPad or PC using chrome or IE. The page says bad gateway on the PC when I try to login from the brickfolio page. On IPad I reach the sign in but after entering password it brings me back to the sign in page. Jeff can you help? Thanks a lot.

P.S- After trying almost 10 times I was able to login on my iPad.

Edited by PeaceBD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Jeff Mack said:

Brickfolio will be back, you just need to give me time to finish moving and setting everything up.  None of this was planned and I really wasn't looking to spend the last 30 hours doing this.  The host I was with for the last three years just threw their hands up in the air and didn't care to work with me to figure out the issue and was actually quite rude about it, so I no longer wish to host with them.  Overall, all the servers just got a nice upgrade in power and redundancy so in the end it will be better for everyone.

here's the explanation

• Like 5