Brickfolio and Price Guide FAQs (Site Update)

Jeff is working on it along with many other things.  I think some folks need to remember, our owners & mods have lives outside of brickpicker. we have spouses, kids , regular jobs,  houses, etc...    this is also a free web site, so jeff and ed don't have hired workers "standing ready to go" to work on items when they can't.

That's why folks should use the brickfolio export feature often.  The good news is that no data is lost.  It's all there. Just give Jeff as much time as he needs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Anyone having issues with the Tapatalk mobile app? I updated my phone, and now can't log in (Network Error message). Desktop version is fine. Any suggestions?

Anyone having issues with the Tapatalk mobile app? I updated my phone, and now can't log in (Network Error message). Desktop version is fine. Any suggestions?
I was... tapatalk would force close everytime I tried to open it this morning. Restarted my phone and everything seems ok now.

10 minutes ago, Shortbus311 said:
53 minutes ago, Cathy G said:

I was... tapatalk would force close everytime I tried to open it this morning. Restarted my phone and everything seems ok now.

My phone autoupdated and then restarted...haven't been able to log back in to Tapatalk ever since. Hmmm....

4 hours ago, Cathy G said:

I'm having the same issue...joined Brickpicker awhile ago and I've had no problem with the desktop site. Tried to log in to the mobile app, and keep getting "System Error". Reading some of the reviews on the App store, sounds like the most recent update may have hosed things up a bit.

Posted (edited)

It was a while that I was here, but I can't find my portfolio anymore?? Is the whole functionality deleted?

UPDATE - OK, found the comment on the previous page that is being rebuild. Hope it will be back soon, it's a great functionality.

Edited by vteeuwen