Brickfolio and Price Guide FAQs (Site Update)

Jeff is working on it along with many other things.  I think some folks need to remember, our owners & mods have lives outside of brickpicker. we have spouses, kids , regular jobs,  houses, etc...    this is also a free web site, so jeff and ed don't have hired workers "standing ready to go" to work on items when they can't.

That's why folks should use the brickfolio export feature often.  The good news is that no data is lost.  It's all there. Just give Jeff as much time as he needs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Jeff Mack said:

I don't understand why people are even mentioning this.  It is missing for everyone.  I am working on updating all of this right as we speak.  No one else needs to notify us of this, trust me, I know the entire price guide section is missing right now but will be back, better than ever.

I edited for effect!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

screw the brickfolio,   my brickpicker home page is still missing...  Give me that back first!

Unfortunately, it's been bad timing with the LEGO raffle in progress.  I might extend it out an extra week.  We will see what happens.

Ed and Jeff, your committment to this is amazing, under-appreciated, and extremely valuable to a bunch of us Lego-nerd-invester-hobbiest types. 

Take your time getting this back up and running.  Anyone whose actually investing in lego will hopefully realize that this isn't a day trading investment product.  

Do your thing guys!  And, again, thanks for your commitment to making this happen!

-Woody

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Struikrover3 said:

People asking about it shows how people appreciate it and use it intensively. Thanks for all the effort you are putting into it. 

However is there an updated estimate when it will be ready?

Hi Jeff and Ed, as I said before, thank's for your effort! I also would like to know if there's an estimated date, when the brickfolio gets online again. Could you give us an update? 

9 hours ago, Ed Mack said:

When it's done.  The Brickfolio will be the first thing to come back from what Jeff tells me.  

Ah, I was trying to be funny Ed. I can see the repetitive questions are tiring. I shall retreat to the hovel from whence I crawled 

Gio. Jeff and Ed have said many times that they are fixing the site and making improvements to it as well. This is a free site so you just need to sit tight and be patient as they have requested we all do. I do not work for Brickpicker. I'm just forwarding info to you that they have told others. They say the brickfolios are saved and will be back and intact. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Gio said:

Sorry for asking...to bave the BRICKFOLIO back....how many days, weeks....we have to wait?

Can we have precise info about that? Thanks

Hi.. this is interesting.. you have been registered on this site since 2015.. that is more than 4 YEARS.. yet you have not commented on anything,. you have not contributed with a single message or news..

why is that.. ?

• Like 1