Brickfolio and Price Guide FAQs (Site Update)

Jeff is working on it along with many other things.  I think some folks need to remember, our owners & mods have lives outside of brickpicker. we have spouses, kids , regular jobs,  houses, etc...    this is also a free web site, so jeff and ed don't have hired workers "standing ready to go" to work on items when they can't.

That's why folks should use the brickfolio export feature often.  The good news is that no data is lost.  It's all there. Just give Jeff as much time as he needs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 4 years later...

yeah i got about the same screen as Neosphinx and the Select Data Set Currency always revert back to Dollars after i try to set it to AUD. it does still says update successful and will reload the window but when i checked it does nothing but back to USD.

yeah i got about the same screen as Neosphinx and the Select Data Set Currency always revert back to Dollars after i try to set it to AUD. it does still says update successful and will reload the window but when i checked it does nothing but back to USD.

You just got this right now or much earlier? You went in and set the values, hit save so that it stores the values in the database?

Hi 

I read in a forum topic that it should be possible to import sets from Brickset into Brickfolio.

Is this option still available??   I looked in the Brickfolio data services part, but don't see anything like that.

Cheers

Ludo

Hi Jeff, mine is working again. But as mentioned before i encounter the same problem as Neosphinx and also the change of currency. i did click save and reload window but to no effect

Anyway all sorted. Thanks!

Hi Jeff,

Apparently it was not resolved to certain extent. The change of currency is okie now, but when i wanted to add some new sets to my brickfolio, i encountered the currency for the Purchase Price set to USD? but on the brickfolio dashboard all is okie with the currency set to AUD for my region.

Have not come across these problems before since i join Brickpicker some time ago.
Something wrong with the server?

Does anyone have insight on why my Brickfolio homepage would show one value but when on the "view entire list" page.

I can't seem to get rid of the ali...bad page express either

I also have 2 different values on the dashboard page and view all page. Tried changing dataset back to US $ and then back to Euro but remains similar. On the plus side, the brickfolio stays on Euro data-set

I have not run the update yet.  I am still waiting on one day from the vendor so that I can start it.  Did you notice the change in values while I was trying to fix the currency issue from not holding a few days back.  Perhaps you caught saw the inconsistency while i was working on that?

The way I read you post was that it sounded like it changed but then went back.  Is it still 5%+ or did it revert back to where it was before?

There were new numbers in the Brickfolio a couple days ago but has since reverted back to February $'s.  I assume that is what he is talking about as I noticed it as well and assumed the March #'s were out.

There were new numbers in the Brickfolio a couple days ago but has since reverted back to February $'s.  I assume that is what he is talking about as I noticed it as well and assumed the March #'s were out.

Yes, this is what happened.  It has reverted back to the feb numbers that were in there already.

Jeff, re earlier email, I can now access the forums but not brickfolio, it doesn't recognise my password when I go to my brickfolio.

Update: I can only log in via the new password link via gmail in my instance. I cannot log in via the browser, Safari in my instance. Getting weirder!

Edited by doon73