Brickfolio and Price Guide FAQs (Site Update)

Jeff is working on it along with many other things.  I think some folks need to remember, our owners & mods have lives outside of brickpicker. we have spouses, kids , regular jobs,  houses, etc...    this is also a free web site, so jeff and ed don't have hired workers "standing ready to go" to work on items when they can't.

That's why folks should use the brickfolio export feature often.  The good news is that no data is lost.  It's all there. Just give Jeff as much time as he needs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 5 years later...

Love that it's updated.  Great job and thanks.  Not sure if it's because it's november's stats, but 

Mixels series 3 are listed at $0.00 still. 

Unexpected gathering is at $56

Jabba's Sail Barge is at $77

if it's because the current prices weren't included, no problem.  will have to wait and see their reflections in the next update which I guess will be sometime in January.  

Thanks. 

Love that it's updated.  Great job and thanks.  Not sure if it's because it's november's stats, but 

if it's because the current prices weren't included, no problem.  will have to wait and see their reflections in the next update which I guess will be sometime in January.  

Thanks. 

Outside of the Mixels, I don't see any issues here.  Sail Barge was widely purchased at $50 and then flipped in the $70-80 range, while UG has been bought up by everybody ~$50 for over a year and selling at minimum gains.  You won't see any December sales figured into the Brickfolio until next month.

Outside of the Mixels, I don't see any issues here.  Sail Barge was widely purchased at $50 and then flipped in the $70-80 range, while UG has been bought up by everybody ~$50 for over a year and selling at minimum gains.  You won't see any December sales figured into the Brickfolio until next month.

yeah no worries.  it's just cause now we are seeing the UG hit much higher and the sail barge is coming off it's discounts and getting back up as well.  next update will reflect.  all good.  mixels i would like to see series 3 sales on there even if they are still msrp basically.  showing a lot of sets at $0.00 is deflating. haha.  

Thanks. 

Mixels Series 3 are updated

Unexpected Gathering and Jabba's Sail barge are accurate for month ending November 30, 2014.  Again, I won't have full December data available to me until around Jan 5-7th at the earliest.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

couple questions.  the 3 new promo polybags, tried to add them but aren't available yet.  not a big deal, i assume they will be added soon for us to put in our brickfolio's.  

also, i added the Death Star Troopers set.  I bought at retail for $12.99 to get the polybag promo and was shocked to see it said I added $34.00 in value.  Was this little set ever that much last month? I didn't know anything about this set but it intrigued me as a good buy for the figures since they are only available in this set and would go nicely combined with the death star itself once that is ready to sell.  

I don't know if this has been asked yet, and I know it's been mentioned about a brickfolio update down the road, but would it be possible to put an additional column to show a percentage change from the previous update?

I generally know what's changed, but it would be nice to see how much up or down individual sets have gone in my actual brickfolio listing.

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff- 

I know the next update will probably be in a week or two but these are a few sets that could/should be addressed for updating purposes and just wanted to bring to attention.  thanks...

75034 Death Star Troopers - Not sure why it shows value at $32.99 when it is still available at retail of $12.99.  I wish it were that price as I own it but not understanding this. 

Also the 3 polybags from Jan: The AT-DP, Friends Mini-Golf and the Flower Cart have not yet been added.  

Series 4 Mixels as well. 

Thanks again.  Awesome stuff. 

Edited by DenJ91

75034 Death Star Troopers - Not sure why it shows value at $32.99 when it is still available at retail of $12.99. I wish it were that price as I own it but not understanding this.

I think those high values resound from the few eBay sales back when the set was brand new but not available to the general public yet, somebody really wanted it, and turns out someone else did to list it. I can understand better paying more for when the set is no longer available or being made but to pay so much when it will be released to the masses in a few weeks at retail? I guess some people really enjoy being "FIRST!".