Brickfolio and Price Guide FAQs (Site Update)

Jeff is working on it along with many other things.  I think some folks need to remember, our owners & mods have lives outside of brickpicker. we have spouses, kids , regular jobs,  houses, etc...    this is also a free web site, so jeff and ed don't have hired workers "standing ready to go" to work on items when they can't.

That's why folks should use the brickfolio export feature often.  The good news is that no data is lost.  It's all there. Just give Jeff as much time as he needs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

how many of you guys list all the sets you buy into your portfolio?

since Brickfolio doesnt have a sold option in your portfolio, once a set sells, do you just delete it completely from your portfolio?

Yes, right now I just delete them and track them in my sales spreadsheet.

since Brickfolio doesnt have a sold option in your portfolio, once a set sells, do you just delete it completely from your portfolio?

I do.  I also mark it down on my excel sheet with all the necessary tax information.  My Brickfolio really consists of 2 things, sets in inventory, and cash to buy them with.  I don't use any household money, but money in a savings account that is is strictly for Lego and other fun stuff the wife doesn't approve of.  Between those 2, that is where I'm sitting since I don't carry any debt with my purchases.

• Like 1

I list everything in my Brickfolio.  It's another tool in my bag for research.

As part of the update I do to my inventory spreadsheet, I delete things out of my Brickfolio once it's sold.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am puttings all the sets in brickfolio, and when i start selling i mension the sold price in the commentary, until there is a function in the future for sold items.

I hope there will also be a new graph that wil show profit on sold sets.

But for now, great work on the site, and I am enjoying it.

At what point in the current month is one's Brickfolio updated with previous month's data?  Just curious so that I can set my expectations accordingly.

Thank you in advance. 

I was working on the update this weekend.  Should be done by tomorrow

I am puttings all the sets in brickfolio, and when i start selling i mension the sold price in the commentary, until there is a function in the future for sold items.

I hope there will also be a new graph that wil show profit on sold sets.

But for now, great work on the site, and I am enjoying it.

Yes sold price feature is coming to the brickfolio for sure.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really see anything wrong with this set, what is it that you are seeing?

Looking at the sold listing, I would not expect price guide price to be above $50. Given that it was widely available everywhere for $41, I am not sure how $60 could be an average price, especially for September/October. But I guess the number of sales is too low for average to look right

Looking at the sold listing, I would not expect price guide price to be above $50. Given that it was widely available everywhere for $41, I am not sure how $60 could be an average price, especially for September/October. But I guess the number of sales is too low for average to look right

A bunch of the most recent Ninjago sets have been the same way the past few months.

Temple of Light - $90

Kai's Fire Mech - $26

Ultra Sonic Raider - $93

Couple of weird questions, is there a delete to wipe your entire brickfolio and start fresh, or do you need to delete individual items at a time?

You can go to the Brickfolio section of the site, click on Data Services, and then Clear Brickfolio Database. Fair warning though, the wipe cannot be undone when completed.

Also, is it possible to have MULTIPLE Brickfolios?

Not at this time but could be a potential feature in the future.

• 3 weeks later...

so the current price guide values are from october aren't they? are they being updated currently because i have many sets that seem like the prices are old or not even listed yet and i thought i remember being told they were being updated this week which would make them "current" values from november.   is that correct? thank you

so the current price guide values are from october aren't they? are they being updated currently because i have many sets that seem like the prices are old or not even listed yet and i thought i remember being told they were being updated this week which would make them "current" values from november.   is that correct? thank you

I have not had a chance to do the update this month.  Been very busy on other sites and site features.  Will try to update this weekend.

• Like 1