What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

18 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

What an insane haul, and an insane amount of building.

Sea Cow is a favorite of mine. Always disappointed that it didn’t do better post EOL.

Crazy thing was not a piece missing in any of them.

Sea Cow is awesome, best of the lot. My wife (who does not do Lego at all) loves it. She said it looks like it's from her favorite anime One Piece. Destiny's Bounty is also awesome. The Scooby sets were really nice, I can see why they are doing so well. Voltron was a chore, did not enjoy that or Bennys at all. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

Looks great! Were you able to build that using only the pieces that were included in the set?

No it required several 2x4 plates and 2x2 curved plates in the bright light orange to finish the job on the top.  Got those from bricklink.  There were some other structural changes and I took out most of the interior and added 3 more chairs. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

No it required several 2x4 plates and 2x2 curved plates in the bright light orange to finish the job on the top.  Got those from bricklink.  There were some other structural changes and I took out most of the interior and added 3 more chairs. 

thanks...this got me thinking of another cool potential MOC using this set...the school bus scene from Stranger Things (season 2)

• Like 2

In excitement for the Gardens arriving, built a couple smaller Ninjago sets. Wu's Battle Dragon was my favorite of the 3, I loved the final product. I've missed on discounts for the Skull Sorcerer's dragon so far, I'll hopefully find that one soon. "Thou shall not buy Lego at full retail unless a promo is included"

EEC1709A-0B2A-44F2-A5B0-4DE09D15F3BC-L0-001.JPG

• Like 8

Lantern Festival same footprint as Assembly Square. They put a lot of expensive pieces and build techniques that you will never see in the finished product when they could have just used some grey 4x2s and decreased the cost. All printed pieces, some dual sided prints and translucent prints. This is a premium set. 
http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2021_01/ED7EA535-982C-4B8C-9E6C-0F7A0A7D1E90.thumb.jpeg.b95cb3faf8ea18e1aff160669b46ec37.jpeg
http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2021_01/2F7FFB37-92DB-499D-9294-C13287041D91.thumb.jpeg.a4a1d889e49d02f3efbb2bf13a7a417d.jpeg

I want to pair that Lantern Festival with the Temple of Airjitsu. I bet together they’d look great.