What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TANV said:

I managed to build one of my white whales that I got used. Pretty nice but very tedious in some places. Now to find a place for it...f1a0764812835fb71d605ab6b8766b3b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Nice job aligning those 1x1 tiles. I remember doing it and exactly why I won’t be building the new Arch Taj. 

3 hours ago, Pseudoty said:

Nice job aligning those 1x1 tiles. I remember doing it and exactly why I won’t be building the new Arch Taj. 

Thanks! It was a bloody pain. What I did was just do a row of them at a time then used the straight edge of the table or brick separator to ensure it was as closed to aligned at 90 degree squares as possible.

My girls and I built two of the Raya sets over the weekend. Sisu is actually a pretty good representation in Lego form, but I'll agree I at first thought it lacking. You can connect the two together, but it's easier to play with them separate.a7711aef283ffd65ee9db058885ac989.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

• Like 2

8 hours ago, elmaslıefendi said:

20180512_121518.thumb.jpg.1949c19ddf51952f2f7922ec21d56b75.jpg

My 7th 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer.

I sorted every set, some were new in box couldn't open, this one I decided to build. Too repetitive, not my style, but looks good on display!

You've sorted 7 ISD's? Man I got fed up after doing one UCS set lol

• Like 2

I've got two used pairs of Ghost & Phantom Rebels sets...got them over 2 years ago...even at a profit of $250 ea I can't get myself to clean, inventory and sell...I keep telling myself once summer hits the hot sun will make the peroxide bath much more effective...that was two summers ago and going on my third...my laziness has no bounds

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I took over my kids’ old train table and used the base of it for my train creation build.  I combined the 60197 City Passenger Train with two Spider-Man: Web Warriors Ultimate Bridge Battle sets and thanks to the various clearance threads from this community I did not pay full price for any of it.

The bridge supports are Black Support 2 x 2 x 10 Girder Triangular Vertical - Type 4 - 3 Posts, 3 Sections on 8 x 8 plates.  The station stairs are Black Stairs 7 x 4 x 6 Straight Open pieces. 

I am pleased with the way it turned and I drew my inspiration from the train builds I saw on this site.  Thanks fellow BrickPickers!

It would have been helpful if I turned off the basement lights before taking this picture so the colors are darker/more vibrant.  (Insert face palm emoji.)

907982352_trainmoc1.jpg.c5d8d33683f0a206db0e6b27192545a2.jpg

1385464583_trainmoc2.jpg.94bb5e87f6f8526828fa103d6051b9f8.jpg

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, LegoWalker4 said:

I took over my kids’ old train table and used the base of it for my train creation build.  I combined the 60197 City Passenger Train with two Spider-Man: Web Warriors Ultimate Bridge Battle sets and thanks to the various clearance threads from this community I did not pay full price for any of it.

The bridge supports are Black Support 2 x 2 x 10 Girder Triangular Vertical - Type 4 - 3 Posts, 3 Sections on 8 x 8 plates.  The station stairs are Black Stairs 7 x 4 x 6 Straight Open pieces. 

I am pleased with the way it turned and I drew my inspiration from the train builds I saw on this site.  Thanks fellow BrickPickers!

It would have been helpful if I turned off the basement lights before taking this picture so the colors are darker/more vibrant.  (Insert face palm emoji.)

Nice! What’s the story behind the vintage HiFi equipment?

3 hours ago, LegoWalker4 said:

nice, thanks for sharing.

if I may, wouldn't it be more dramatic if the two bridge sets were put together?

I actually got two of these bridge sets (used) for such a plan...FYI...since the Bugle set, the bridge has been seeing some love in terms of appreciation.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

nice, thanks for sharing.

if I may, wouldn't it be more dramatic if the two bridge sets were put together?

I actually got two of these bridge sets (used) for such a plan...FYI...since the Bugle set, the bridge has been seeing some love in terms of appreciation.

Since I have an oval track shape, somewhat limited space on the train table and wanted to make room for the elevated train platform/station, I did not consider that.  Hmmm....

• 2 weeks later...