What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, brickvoyeur said:

Was keeping my last copy of 40338 for myself, but the price has got to such an obscene level that I had to sell it.

So we created the spares-mas tree. Loosely plagiarized on 40338

image.thumb.png.7cfc2ab8963b0b5bb8b041202c7512af.png

Great job! I have a 40338 stashed away as well - might need to sell mine too. Buying all parts Used from BL is ~$30-$35 ex shipping according to BrickStore, so I think I'm just going to go that route.

• Like 1

Was keeping my last copy of 40338 for myself, but the price has got to such an obscene level that I had to sell it.
So we created the spares-mas tree. Loosely plagiarized on 40338
http://bp-forum.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2021_12/image.thumb.png.7cfc2ab8963b0b5bb8b041202c7512af.png

Great job! I have a 40338 stashed away as well - might need to sell mine too. Buying all parts Used from BL is ~$30-$35 ex shipping according to BrickStore, so I think I'm just going to go that route.

Guess I know what I’m doing with my copy that’s stashed away.

That’s exactly what I did. Aside from no box or instructions, one could never tell the difference. 7608e4346b01858c7afa2780bdd93d92.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 6

"'I will give you a name,' he said to it, 'and I shall call you Sting.'"

I hadn't planned it this way, but a Bricklink order arrived a few days ago that contained mostly parts for other builds but also happened to have the last main pieces I needed for this model from Build Better Bricks, so I was able to finish during 1 day before the 20th anniversary of Fellowship coming to theaters. 

20211218_214826.jpg

• Like 3