What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't had time to build much having my 2 year old.  She has some Duplo she plays with.  I did get time and was able to finish building #6243 Brickbeard's Bounty.  Been on a small Pirates theme kick.  Got plenty to build, just have not had much time to get to building!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, redghostx said:

Rebuilt this from scratch on a mils setup. My 2 year old was surprisingly very helpful, except for his idea of stacking the lightposts together (plus three lamps I made for the interior).

One down and 15 modulars to go...

7458b6a74e7c17879f6a3a88b8a621f0.jpg

Yay LEGO!

Nice to see someone else using the MILS system.  All three modulars I have built are on that system. 

• Like 1

None of my minifigures/minidolls have hair. 4 year old always removes them.
I kept all my small pieces away when he was younger but I realized that he doesn't eat them and have no more concerns with that. However, he does like taking everything apart to make his own designs, which is what I use speed champions sets for. There are some weird looking people and car combinations.

Yay LEGO!

• Like 2

We had a lot of rain this weekend so I built the Medieval Blacksmith. Probably the best set I have built in the past 2 years. It has details like a Jamie Beard Modular and some neat new building techniques like the roof. 4 good Minifigures, a horse and wagon, a light brick, a dog, No stickers and Sand Green Nexo Knight Shields, what is not to like. 

45AD9BF7-92B8-4EED-A9A3-BCC01E3B5B88.jpeg

090F6277-BA19-47E6-8E8B-AF086594FA14.jpeg

5BAC5A21-0176-4450-B76C-07B243C0BC40.jpeg

Edited by Pseudoty
  • Like 9

On 8/23/2021 at 1:39 PM, Pseudoty said:

We had a lot of rain this weekend so I built the Medieval Blacksmith. Probably the best set I have built in the past 2 years. It has details like a Jamie Beard Modular and some neat new building techniques like the roof. 4 good Minifigures, a horse and wagon, a light brick, a dog, No stickers and Sand Green Nexo Knight Shields, what is not to like. 

Right? Which is funny when you go back to all the grumping about how they dumbed down the original model. Literally some of the best Lego I've ever put together.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...