75097 - Star Wars Advent Calendar 2015

fuzzy_bricks

5 minutes ago, Moppy said:

Not helpful...

Does this mean it's bad to use an extra box as its a waste or bad to not use an extra box as the Lego might get crushed?  I'm guessing the crushed one??

Always ship in a box, pack well, don't use an oversized box, and assume you are sending to a collector every time.  Pristine boxes are preferred, otherwise provide a detailed description of the box condition in your listing.

51 minutes ago, exciter1 said: 3JDHLkq.gif

Not helpful...

Does this mean it's bad to use an extra box as its a waste or bad to not use an extra box as the Lego might get crushed?  I'm guessing the crushed one??

It should have been helpful and it was funny- no one likes to receive anything crushed- the fact that you asked means you have much to learn young grasshopper. Don't worry- the folks on this forum provide lots of good tips and advice.

9 minutes ago, botchy123 said:

I always find these peak in the first couple of weeks of December than middle of November

Agree they’re touching £30 on eBay now, should be £40 in 10 days or so as online store supplies dry up.  Not vast profits, but I picked up mine at ~£15 each, so worth the punt.