75097 - Star Wars Advent Calendar 2015

fuzzy_bricks

1 hour ago, hockeyweasel said:

DId all of the Amazon sellers suddenly move over to eBay? Price for North America BIN was up to $63 and plunged overnight to $48 with the overwhelming majority of sellers having stores.  I had cracked page 2 and now I'm back to the middle of page 3.

Yep. Like I have said. The worst part about having all these new sellers isn't the number it is that 99% of them are low ballers and bottom feeders happy to break even.

4 hours ago, hockeyweasel said:

DId all of the Amazon sellers suddenly move over to eBay? Price for North America BIN was up to $63 and plunged overnight to $48 with the overwhelming majority of sellers having stores.  I had cracked page 2 and now I'm back to the middle of page 3.

this is what happens when the bottom feeders get kicked off amazon :)

30 minutes ago, jerryherb said:

this is what happens when the bottom feeders get kicked off amazon :)

Yeah, i've noticed a considerable amount of products decrease almost 25 to 30% over the last few days.  I figured, it was people that didn't make the cut trying to ditch their stock before they were kicked out.  Although, I thought that was supposed to happen today, but browsing through amazon this morning, I don't see any changes.

8 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

Yeah, i've noticed a considerable amount of products decrease almost 25 to 30% over the last few days.  I figured, it was people that didn't make the cut trying to ditch their stock before they were kicked out.  Although, I thought that was supposed to happen today, but browsing through amazon this morning, I don't see any changes.

Some of that could be attributed by product switching from FBM to FBA and currently in shipping boxes heading toward Amazon warehouses.

9 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

I personally thing , and obviously it is a bias opinion , that folks switching to FBA and learning the ropes so close to Christmas is a horrible idea. My 2 unwelcomed cents . 

Trial by fire to be sure.  But that is the option Amazon presented.

I don't think there will be a dramatic change in the number of sellers once the restrictions kick in. It is getting close to BF so everyone is coming out of the woodwork now to list their stuff. The prices on Amazon will continue to be where they are at until people start to run out of stock on whatever they are selling. If the big box stores keep in stock, then it will be a race to the bottom. Last year was a very lackluster bf, and I expect this year to be the same. The days of making multiple trips to the post office after the big shopping day are over .