75097 - Star Wars Advent Calendar 2015

fuzzy_bricks

Sold all of mine and giving my son last year's advent with Santa Vader.  Plus the 2014 calendar seems to have more exclusive elements.  

Is anything exclusive to this 2015 one other than C3PO's torso?  Other Santa torsos look close enough and can easily be substituted with a regular C3PO as an extra peak for my kid.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?S=75097-1&viewItemType=S

15 minutes ago, jaisonline said:

Sold all of mine and giving my son last year's advent with Santa Vader.  Plus the 2014 calendar seems to have more exclusive elements.  

Is anything exclusive to this 2015 one other than C3PO's torso?  Other Santa torsos look close enough and can easily be substituted with a regular C3PO as an extra peak for my kid.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemInv.asp?S=75097-1&viewItemType=S

sold off my last few as well.  $60 on ebay, gone in a few hours.  kicker was selling fee rebate, and the fact that I wanted to clear them out and focus on everything else starting this week.

and no nothing particularly unique other than the C-3PO torso and R2s antlers. Hoth trooper is unique but likely will be in one of the 2016 sets.  Jawas also will be in the 2016 droid escape, in addition to the sandcrawler.  ewoks is hard to say but EV is still only TOOS.  

Edited by jay4e

41 minutes ago, jay4e said:

sold off my last few as well.  $60 on ebay, gone in a few hours.  kicker was selling fee rebate, and the fact that I wanted to clear them out and focus on everything else starting this week.

and no nothing particularly unique other than the C-3PO torso and R2s antlers. Hoth trooper is unique but likely will be in one of the 2016 sets.  Jawas also will be in the 2016 droid escape, in addition to the sandcrawler.  ewoks is hard to say but EV is still only TOOS.  

what is the "selling fee rebate"?

Edited by MarxMarvelous

4 minutes ago, DoNotInsertIntoMouth said:

I worried a bit about this one this year. A lot of resellers jumped on it and it ran OOS immediately. Hopefully that doesn't curb interest in it. I bought 5, but can't decide whether I stick it out of dump them.

Well well well, call off the search party , welcome back stranger ....

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, speedpro50 said:

I finished selling off my inventory in the $61-$62 range yesterday.

Excellent. Please everyone else do this so I can sell them for $70-75 like I did the first 2 1/2 weeks in December last year.

32 minutes ago, speedpro50 said: I finished selling off my inventory in the $61-$62 range yesterday.

Excellent. Please everyone else do this so I can sell them for $70-75 like I did the first 2 1/2 weeks in December last year.

Happy to do my part to help you out. I lost some of my confidence seeing more and more sellers with a steadily dropping price. If I had a few dozen to sell, I might've waited, but I had nearly 300 units.

8 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

# of sellers has been decreasing for the last two day and price has been rising, albeit both at a snail pace. This weekend will be telling. 

trek is normally the optimistic guy here

hope springs eternal ?

526 sellers $61.78 buy box and I sold all of mine at $65-68 a week or two ago

you are super positive B A :)