75097 - Star Wars Advent Calendar 2015

fuzzy_bricks

48 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

The BB is a black hole this time of the year for items with a low rank . Never seen anything like it . 

I don't think that it's just the BB...there are so many sets that are selling out on LEGO Shop at Home and it seems like it is so early for so many sets to be disappearing.  It's reminiscent of 2013.

24 minutes ago, redcell said:

I don't think that it's just the BB...there are so many sets that are selling out on LEGO Shop at Home and it seems like it is so early for so many sets to be disappearing.  It's reminiscent of 2013.

I would surely hope so, last year things didn't poof till very late in the game. I'm looking out for my own lil Timmy 

• Like 1

still hadn't even sold out last year by this point.  Look back at the 75056 thread and stuff didn't start disappearing until 11/15ish.  Snowman Olaf had the TRU countdown for a few days then it was Galorco who had like 900.  

More resellers, more stock, and lesser characters and it still has potential to do well with discounted buy ins and easy to move in bulk

7 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

still hadn't even sold out last year by this point.  Look back at the 75056 thread and stuff didn't start disappearing until 11/15ish.  Snowman Olaf had the TRU countdown for a few days then it was Galorco who had like 900.  

More resellers, more stock, and lesser characters and it still has potential to do well with discounted buy ins and easy to move in bulk

I am still holding the line .. Way too early IMO 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

I am still holding the line .. Way too early IMO 

yup agreed, can't remember exact date but I posted it last year when I sold 60 of SW and 60 of City in 24-36 hours.  It was late Nov I believe.  Then sold whatever I could find at retail for the next 3 weeks up until about Dec 18th or so.  

• Like 1

I'm waiting for Timmy's mom to see the cheap chocolate advent calendars and realize she forgot to spoil him, yet again, with a LEGO advent calendar. What kind of mom does that a month before the biggest movie release of all time?! Not Timmy's, that's for sure.

Hold the line...Timmy's mom won't settle for a chocolate candy advent calendar for her little boy.

1 hour ago, edgecrusher said:

I just bought two today at TRUTH for an average price of $33.42 after coupon/gift card magic, and got the free C3PO. I posted at $59.99 free shipping on eBay when I got back to my office around 2pm, it sold less than 10 minutes later at full price.

way low. im selling at least one a day in $75 range on amazon...

Edited by jerryherb

1 hour ago, edgecrusher said:

I just bought two today at TRUTH for an average price of $33.42 after coupon/gift card magic, and got the free C3PO. I posted at $59.99 free shipping on eBay when I got back to my office around 2pm, it sold less than 10 minutes later at full price.

6 minutes ago, jerryherb said:

way low. im selling at least one a day in $75 range on amazon...

Isn't that obvious?