75097 - Star Wars Advent Calendar 2015

fuzzy_bricks

18 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

Are you sure about the 78.9??? I find that hard to believe with all the congestion between 68-78. 

yeah I was able to look at Amazon while I was at work, and I was befuddled. I looked through the offers and saw a LOT of FBA in the $68-$70 range. I was going to ask what I was missing in the way they do BB if it was still there when I got home from work. Unfortunately my work PC is blocked from things like forums, and they really don't like me mailing stuff including print screens to my private email.

Edited by thoroakenfelder

Both Star Wars and City advent calendar's are starting to slip a little bit in the sales ranks.  We have maybe what, a week or two for this thing to sell?  With all the congestion in the 60's and new sellers popping up I'm pessimistic on how much higher this thing can go.

55 minutes ago, jaxman said:

Both Star Wars and City advent calendar's are starting to slip a little bit in the sales ranks.  We have maybe what, a week or two for this thing to sell?  With all the congestion in the 60's and new sellers popping up I'm pessimistic on how much higher this thing can go.

Why only a week?

Tuesday morning update: Amazon BB $68.75 with 1 in stock. 375 offers with the lowest Domestic US being 59.90 +$4.99. Amazon sales rank is #27 in toys and Games, #11 in building toys. I think we should expect it to sink as prices get higher.

Ebay: Lowest Domestic US is $45 + Shipping from an APO, so maybe not domestic. $59.99 free shipping on the next one. a bunch of listings ended in the low to middle $60's last night (including shipping)

4 hours ago, Bold-Arrow said:

imho, folks are over thinking the December first deadline, data shows the Danes are strong going into the first week of December  . Not to sound sacrilegious, but you can open more than one a day. 

Also it can be opened next year.

21 hours ago, MarxMarvelous said:

Also it can be opened next year.

I kind of doubt that the average consumer will spend more than retail on something to hold onto for a full year if they didn't plan ahead in September for this year.

11/11 Update

Ebay: Yesterday showed most sales in the $60 range with a few mid $60's and one as high as $67. Current BIN, approximately 400 listings. Lowest price $48.55. Looks like a bunch of under cutters have cropped up this morning.

Amazon: BB 66.99 with 16 in stock. 383 offers with 4 priced lower than this one (including shipping.) Next FBA with stock on hand is $68.90 with 197 units.

EDIT: as I was gathering data, the person in the Buy box shifted to my secondary example. THere are 16 offers lower than his, but 5 are backorders.

Edited by thoroakenfelder
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, thoroakenfelder said:

I kind of doubt that the average consumer will spend more than retail on something to hold onto for a full year if they didn't plan ahead in September for this year.

11/11 Update

Ebay: Yesterday showed most sales in the $60 range with a few mid $60's and one as high as $67. Current BIN, approximately 400 listings. Lowest price $48.55. Looks like a bunch of under cutters have cropped up this morning.

Amazon: BB 66.99 with 16 in stock. 383 offers with 4 priced lower than this one (including shipping.) Next FBA with stock on hand is $68.90 with 197 units.

EDIT: as I was gathering data, the person in the Buy box shifted to my secondary example. THere are 16 offers lower than his, but 5 are backorders.

You can doubt it all you want but it was a fact of my sales last year.