75097 - Star Wars Advent Calendar 2015

fuzzy_bricks

8 minutes ago, pstebbing said:

And only 15 days left for me to sell on Amz. ;-)

Any particular reason to sell in15 days vs now other than to hope the price will be at $75 by then?

I am torn whether to pick some of these up or continue to grab RE 75920

Edited by tacsniper

7 minutes ago, pstebbing said: And only 15 days left for me to sell on Amz. ;-)

Any particularl reason to sell in15 days vs now other than to hope the price will be at $75 by then?

I didnt qualify to participate in Amazons reindeer games so I only have 15 days left to sell on their site.

5 minutes ago, tacsniper said:

I am torn whether to pick some of these up or continue to grab RE 75920

I think your risk is lower with RE 75920.  I have the break even price figured out for each of my 75097 and 60099 to unload at if the end of November comes and the price is still in around $60.  I think the guarantee of a profit on 75920 is more certain and grows as you get closer to Christmas, rather than decreasing.

I always send mine bubble wrapped and boxed in an additional box for protection. I have for 8 years . But when you are competing against others who only bubble wrap and can send cheaper , I was wondering what most people do? Post can vary from country to country , as to how roughly it is handled. Some of the posters who post in just bubble wrap have 100% feedback score on ebay . So I was wondering if I am doing more than is necessary with post . 

Edited by Ryan Junior

20 minutes ago, Mos_Eisley said:

You really want to send someone a sealed set this way?  Have you ever ordered a set online?

probably would be a lot better than say Target, Kmart, Walmart, Amazon, and Toys R Us Ship.  They just throw it in a picture frame box 20x to large and let it rattle, or slap a label on her.  Or my favorite Target put 5 Knowhere Escapes stacked upward in a box meant for 4.  

At least it showed you cared and bubbled away

27 minutes ago, Ryan Junior said:

I always send mine bubble wrapped and boxed in an additional box for protection. I have for 8 years . But when you are competing against others who only bubble wrap and can send cheaper , I was wondering what most people do? Post can vary from country to country , as to how roughly it is handled. Some of the posters who post in just bubble wrap have 100% feedback score on ebay . So I was wondering if I am doing more than is necessary with post . 

To answer your question I feel like the delivery of your product in the quality of the box the thickness the tape the label and how it is packaged and is what defines you as a seller it is the initial presentation to your client for their impression of you as a seller. Therefore you should invest heavily into the presentation. I am not saying bubble wrap and box every item but you should have paper stuffing carefully protect the item place it in a durable box that is new and not used and ship it to your customer. If you do enough volume it will be worth the expense long term and gained sales in my opinion.  Box yes paper stuffing yes bubble wrap highly valued items. Hope this helps ...

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Ryan Junior said:

The box is fragile as is so "naked" is a no no ( always is in my book). bubble wrapping and box is a bit of an over kill. Some brown bags and a sturdy box is more than enough . 

• Like 1

TRU online sold out...check tru store

Target online sold out, some store got them

Not sure local lego stores sold out or not...yes for mine...LEGO Shop at Home sold out

Walmart online oos

Amazon OOS

Avail @eBay for 39.90

Looks great but oversaturated with resellers

I think it will be restock later on in November...