75097 - Star Wars Advent Calendar 2015

fuzzy_bricks

8 minutes ago, marcandre said:

I have had two return requests for 2014 advents. In both cases they ordered the wrong one. Each one was $80 so there are people willing to spend that on the 2015 set, it just needs to get there. 

this is deja vu :)

2012 star war advent calendar. 

yes 2013 and 2014 may have higher prices why because lot of people got burned in 2012 and they stayed away for 2 years.

2015 :) lets see how it unfolds. with this much inventory in the wild; it won't be a surprise to see few on 50% clearance sometime in january ;) or who knows even december... 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:

looks like supply can't keep up with demand ( finally).. number of sellers down by 25 today, which is the biggest drop in over a week. price was up to 66.9 at one point. someone parked 207 units at 64.24 atm. 

you haven't accounted for the first 3 pages (about 20 seller's) backordered FBA inventory. lot of inventory has been backed up. 

and also how can an authorized LEGO seller can sell WALMART Exclusive. It must be a contract violation no?

7 minutes ago, newbie77 said:

you haven't accounted for the first 3 pages (about 20 seller's) backordered FBA inventory. lot of inventory has been backed up. 

and also how can an authorized LEGO seller can sell WALMART Exclusive. It must be a contract violation no?

Most of the back orders were single units at last check ( about noon) 

7 minutes ago, Bold-Arrow said:
11 minutes ago, newbie77 said:

Most of the back orders were single units at last check ( about noon) 

i was under the impression that BO; they only allow to sell 1-3 units but never more than that even when the restocking is over 50 :)

Current Amazon Buy Box price $65.90. There are 12 sellers at a lower price point, 6 of which are backordered. 484 on offer. Current sales rank is #140 in Toys and Games and #19 in building toys

Ebay: Approximately 700 listings, the lowest currently BIN being 57.95 shipped. the sold listings are somewhere in the high50's to low 60's. Auctions put it in the low to mid 50's.

The number of sellers on Ebay seems to have jumped significantly and the number available on Amazon is steadily declining from its seasonal high.

11/29 Amazon: Current Buy Box is 65.99 but it looks like it is backordered. 441 on offer. There are 2 at a lower price point with one of those being backordered.

Ebay: just under 700 listings in the US. Lowest is $58 including shipping. Most recent sales of BIN suggest $60-$66 sales. Auctions are in the same range including shipping.

My local craigslist does not appear to have much movement on this set as it looks like the same 4 from $55-$65.

1 hour ago, baschloinka said:

I caved and dropped to $60 Shipped.  They are moving at that price on eBay.  I saw one or two BIN cheaper.

My remainders are still setting at $70.

I sold most of mine in the $60-65 range.  I let one or two go at $58 that were damaged.  These moved very quickly on eBay for me and I only had to pay for shipping to California (from Ohio) once so my avg shipping cost was ~$5.50 per set.  Not bad.

Same here.  I moved all except my damaged box ones for $60-62 shipped on eBay and only a couple were to the west coast.  The returns were decent but will be even better if eBay sends me a gift card as a credit for my selling fees.  I got one a week or so ago for a bunch of Star Wars Black Series figures and some Jurassic World sets I sold earlier.

18 hours ago, Kenxxx said:

Happy Jawa Day! Sure beats that "unknown black-pancake-droid" from yesterday, huh?  Anyway, I saw 5 of these in the clearance aisle at my local Walmart today (not marked down... just no shelf tag in the regular Lego section, I think)... damn QFLL's. ;)

I'm glad I'm not the only one that didn't know what that droid was.  My son asked what it was and I had to get creative.