Walmart Canada Sales and Clearance

gravtation

I can not believe this, but it happens: Walmart has 75920 available on line as its MSRP, see here: http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/lego-jurassic-world-raptor-escape-75920/6000191981665

Seems DS back on-line again there: http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/lego-lego-star-wars-death-star-10188/927208

Also Walmart has City and Friends' advent calendar of this year available on-line, but they are not released yet?

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/lego-city-advent-calendar-60099/6000193609512

http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/lego-friends-lego-friends-advent-calendar-41102/6000193609515

Good luck!

• Like 1

Nice...been waiting as this pops in and out of stock hoping to nab another pair. I've had plenty of EOL large sets not ship...but some that have. Got to roll the dice!

Now that the listing is back; we can again see the local stock checker. Looks like a few in my area are showing stock which did not have any a couple days ago, will have to check.

Interesting, not available on-line, but they have them in a "store near you"... unfortunately a store near you is clear the other side of the province - just 2 days drive away WTF!

RE are still seal codes 22R5. I grabbed the last three within 500km of me this morning at a local Walmart. Figured what the hell, I'm keeping one for the family I'll flip the other two to pay for it.

Likewise with the few i was able to find. However as i sort of expected; half of the locations that say they have stock, certainly do not. I take their inventory checker with a grain of salt anyways.

Can't really lose with this set long or short-term. If production picks up again and a new seal code appears; we will still have lots of time to flip them for a $20-$50 profit before the market gets flooded again.

Likewise with the few i was able to find. However as i sort of expected; half of the locations that say they have stock, certainly do not. I take their inventory checker with a grain of salt anyways.

Can't really lose with this set long or short-term. If production picks up again and a new seal code appears; we will still have lots of time to flip them for a $20-$50 profit before the market gets flooded again.

I think the stock tracker is a little better than the US side... The only store that showed stock had 3 on the shelf (conveniently right next to the series 14 box I might add) and now that I've bought them, it shows none in stock.

Oh well ... I originally wasn't going to get any of the JW sets for personal or investment, but my oldest son loved the movie so I have now picked up 2 of every set (except the Dr Wu polybag). They don't know about any of them, but that's OK. Our LEGO city is on the move in the next month or so anyways ... I hope we have room to build a few of the 40 or so sets I have hidden from them.

I saw a few on the shelf in my area for 49.99.  I hate paying MSRP but do you really think you can flip them and still make it worth the hassle after fees?

Edited by Zender

I saw a few on the shelf in my area for 49.99.  I hate paying MSRP but do you really think you can flip them and still make it worth the hassle after fees?

If in doubt, don't.

Once the Star Wars VII hoopla dies down, if the JW stuff hasn't reappeared in large quantities, it'll climb again. If the RE stays sold out, I'm betting it'll be 2x MSRP by Xmas. Just remember that everything sells a little slower up North than down South... I flipped all my Arctic Cargo Planes for a nice profit - basically paid for the personal collection of arctic sets - but it took some time.

Looks like the average price on these sets that have recently sold on eBay are approx. +/-$70us. + shipping.

Add another 25% for us Canadians due to exchange rate...

I know so as i have already sold some locally and on ebay! I have been bundling them with Gallimimus Trap and sold a couple over $100, but usually around the $80-90 mark if locally. There are very few of these selling in Canada right now.

If in doubt, don't.

Yup no pressure, lots of other items that may be a safer bet than this right now. However the Arctic Plane, and Zombies have shown us that store exclusives can go poof out of nowhere, so it also can't hurt to hold. 90 day return too :P

If in doubt, don't.

Once the Star Wars VII hoopla dies down, if the JW stuff hasn't reappeared in large quantities, it'll climb again. If the RE stays sold out, I'm betting it'll be 2x MSRP by Xmas. Just remember that everything sells a little slower up North than down South... I flipped all my Arctic Cargo Planes for a nice profit - basically paid for the personal collection of arctic sets - but it took some time.

When you sell are your buyers from Canada or the US?

When you sell are your buyers from Canada or the US?

Depends... Haven't sold much last couple months on eBay but made quite a few local sales on Kijiji. Big items more often go to Canada due to shipping but I sold JW Gallimimus Trap polybags with a 50/50 split before they popped up in the US.

The really common stuff is hard to sell in the US because they tend to get deeper discounts. Rarer or smaller but valuable can be lucrative especially because of the exchange... Mental note, time to unload some DeLoreans to US customers!

I don't see a pressing need for it... flat iron :jester:

Nice one!

And yes it is early but it's a lovely model. We collect only our favs and Flatiron makes the cut. :)