Walmart Canada Sales and Clearance

gravtation

• 2 weeks later...

Guys are we missing something here? How come the Americans are  still able to find 75920 in their Walmarts and we can't find any across Canada? I tried using their online tool and tried different postal codes across the country and it is showing no stock in any stores. Have this set even make it on to Canadian shelves?

Guys are we missing something here? How come the Americans are  still able to find 75920 in their Walmarts and we can't find any across Canada? I tried using their online tool and tried different postal codes across the country and it is showing no stock in any stores. Have this set even make it on to Canadian shelves?

I talked about this a bit in the JW thread and the Raptor Escape thread itself. In short i do not think it was ever available in WM stores here north of the border, or even online for that matter.

None of my local WM's had ANY Jurassic World sets. I got all my RE's from LEGO stores.

I saw Raptor Escapes and all the JP sets at my local Walmarts between 4 and 6 weeks ago. I haven't been in a couple weeks though... but the last time I was there there was very little left.

Nice to hear somewhere got them! From day 1 of their release well before the movie; none of my locals had any stock, or even shelf space as Seapotato said (and i checked a ton of them on my way north to Peterborough a couple times). Which means they never even expected to get any stock. I could understand if they at some point had shelf space - got very little stock - and then sold out quickly, but in my area the case seemed to be no stock at all, and they didn't even plan around receiving stock.

Very strange.

Found 3 lone T-Rex Trackers on my way home from work at a local WM today. They had no price tag and were in the clearance section with the other "Clearance" LEGO. $80 Dropships still ain't moving at that price WM.

I got excited, but of course they did not scan at a reduced price :(

Found 3 lone T-Rex Trackers on my way home from work at a local WM today. They had no price tag and were in the clearance section with the other "Clearance" LEGO. $80 Dropships still ain't moving at that price WM.

I found 1 trex tracker at TRU and 2 at Walmart... Totally barren otherwise. All the JW displays have been replaced by Minion displays at TRU and Walmart looked like someone blew up the toy area.

I found 1 trex tracker at TRU and 2 at Walmart... Totally barren otherwise. All the JW displays have been replaced by Minion displays at TRU and Walmart looked like someone blew up the toy area.

Seeing the same thing here out west. Same here about WM's toys section being blown up

Edited by tacsniper
  • Like 1

Did you end up picking them up anyways? I haven't seen any JW sets at my WMs at all.