Walmart Canada Sales and Clearance

gravtation

8!? :O

lol.. Yeah, I really like the "Black" line including Battle at the Black gate which i have a few, 5 or 6, but never got around to getting any of these so in one shot, I have all I want.

Your well on your way to the Walmart ban hammer :)

That's funny because I always order 20 or 40 of sets I really like when on clearance, and never got any warning. Has anyone ever gotten banned from Walmart?

• Like 1

lol.. Yeah, I really like the "Black" line including Battle at the Black gate which i have a few, 5 or 6, but never got around to getting any of these so in one shot, I have all I want.

That's funny because I always order 20 or 40 of sets I really like when on clearance, and never got any warning. Has anyone ever gotten banned from Walmart?

I know of one for sure.  ME.

I know of one for sure.  ME.

ok... that sucks!! usually my orders are around 500$ with small sets, and I never had any problems. I guess I will get to find out if it is the dollar amount that will raise a red flag at walmart. How much had you ordered for in order to get banned? dollars and or quantity of sets?

My post with Palpatine is actually about RE, and ToO because of the merge posts feature, which is a bit confusing. If it's in regards to ToO; that is a healthy amount for sure!

It is for sure, I usually don't buy at retail either so yeah...very healthy amount. Shows you how much I believe in its potential. 

ok... that sucks!! usually my orders are around 500$ with small sets, and I never had any problems. I guess I will get to find out if it is the dollar amount that will raise a red flag at walmart. How much had you ordered for in order to get banned? dollars and or quantity of sets?

It is for sure, I usually don't buy at retail either so yeah...very healthy amount. Shows you how much I believe in its potential. 

I don't remember exact numbers but it was around the time GE and TH were popping into stock.  I would order some, never get a response so I would order some more.  I ended up ordering about 20 or so of both sets.  I only got 10 or so shipped, the rest were later cancelled and all future orders were cancelled regardless of product or amount.

I don't remember exact numbers but it was around the time GE and TH were popping into stock.  I would order some, never get a response so I would order some more.  I ended up ordering about 20 or so of both sets.  I only got 10 or so shipped, the rest were later cancelled and all future orders were cancelled regardless of product or amount.

Thanks for the heads-up! I will let you know what happens.

Your well on your way to the Walmart ban hammer :)

I went with two orders of two...trying to tread lightly, as I picked up six when they had that sweet sale last fall. I got shipping confirmations on them so I'm pretty happy. Even if appreciation is slow, the initial post-EOL pop means it won't be a money loser, and I like to go conservative.

Found Benny's Spaceship at Walmart for only $75 and the Dropship for $80.

Cool!

These prices are/were pretty common to find. Benny isn't bad at that price, but i'd stay away from Dropship at $80.

On the topic of WM clearances - I found 2 RE's in a clearance section at a local WM. However no sticker and no reduced scan price, and i don't need anymore at full retail. I'll certainly keep my eye on them though to see if they do discount em before selling out >:)

• Like 1

Nice find.  By any chance are there any in the GTA?

Many (if not all) WM locations in my area (west end GTA) have already clearanced these months ago at $50-$75. I don't think i know of a location that still has these even at full retail price. My guess is they will be hard to find at $75 if they are still out there.